How many People Here Type Grammatically Correct?

+Maniacal=Maniac+

Am I Losing Friends?
Aug 8, 2006
Wii Online Code
4516-7863-9846-6018
I Know I Do... I Use Commas, Periods, Quotation marks, And On Top Of That, I Spell Correctly!!!

The Only Thing Is That I Type With Every First Letter Capitalized... And I Don't Give A Flying Crap If You Guys DOn't Like It Cause I Ain't Goin To Change.

:crazy:

Anyone Else But Me?

I think I do, but sometimes I mess up, or I forget how to spell a word.....like anonomous.....

Dumbass_Luigi said:
I think I do, but sometimes I mess up, or I forget how to spell a word.....like anonomous.....

Ugh... I HATE That Word...

Onomonapoeia...

Is That How You Spell "Aww-Nah-Mah-Nah-Pee-Uh"?

Well, I use the standard webernet slang. but I'm a lot better about grammar stuff than most people around here.

I don't bother with periods and such things, sometimes I use commas. Whoa just did without realizing it. I tend to capitalize at the beginning of crap crap crap...

I'm writing this and realizing the answer is simply 'yes'.

Yes, I use proper grammar, usage, and mechanics. I do tend to overuse the ellipsis though.

Who ISN'T using firefox for the spell checker by now?

Brawny said:
Yes, I use proper grammar, usage, and mechanics. I do tend to overuse the ellipsis though.

*raises hand*

Brawny said:
Ha ha, I think you've posted like 800 posts in 2 weeks. ^.^

I think this forum in 95% pro-grammar

Woot For Good Grammar.

I HAVE Been Posting A Lot Lately... Just About 90 More Posts And I'll be At 2,000!

Brawny said:
Ummm.....I don't either, and it's all because of the word anonomous......is that a bad thing?
icon_smile_cat.gif

i use commas and periods but and other end of the sentence things (like ! and ?) but i dont use 's or capitalize unless its a name or something

Back