I bought super paper mario!

Umm it says April 9th on Nintendo's website. Today is the 9th. Its out. I've seen it. Unfortunately I couldn't get it though. I want to finish the GC Paper Mario before I start a new Paper Mario game.

zachp18 said:
it has a little of both actually en4neo.

A little as in not much platforming?

Also please give me an example of the platforming please, and if the platforming is actually challenging.

You should consider yourself very lucky, all of you! Australia doesn't even have a release date yet and I've been waiting to play this game for months, it will probably be a few more months before I get to play it!:cryin:

En4Neo said:
A little as in not much platforming?

Also please give me an example of the platforming please, and if the platforming is actually challenging.
okay, i would say 65% platforming and 35% rpg/strategy. As for an example, it's basicly like yer classic mario platformer sidescroller but with some rpg elements thrown in. such as Hit points and items to use against enimies.

MasterJedi2U said:
Umm it says April 9th on Nintendo's website. Today is the 9th. Its out. I've seen it. Unfortunately I couldn't get it though. I want to finish the GC Paper Mario before I start a new Paper Mario game.

I never finished the final boss in TTYD and I still got the new one. :p

Oceanic said:
You should consider yourself very lucky, all of you! Australia doesn't even have a release date yet and I've been waiting to play this game for months, it will probably be a few more months before I get to play it!:cryin:
That's a bummer for you man. Are you a lost ( the abc tv show ) fan at all?

this kind of sounds like when i first heard about battalion wars. a TPS with strategy elements. it made no sense to me. then i bought it and can barely stop playing it (even though its hella hard). i really can't wait to get this.

alright i'll be logging off for a few hours to play super paper mario and to do some school work but i'll log back on it a few hours. Keep the questions/chatting coming!

zachp18 said:
That's a bummer for you man. Are you a lost ( the abc tv show ) fan at all?
I am a BIG fan, I download the eps as soon as possible when it airs in the US

Back on topic, have you played world 1 - 2 from the original Super Mario Bros in 3D yet?? That looks awesome!!!

zachp18 said:
how far are you?

Finished 1-1, then decided to actually get some work done -- if this project is not turned in by Friday, no Master's Degree for me. So, not far at all.

The darn intro is too long and dull.

Back