i can't make a decision on what to buy!

zachp18

me two game systems below
Mar 4, 2007
The land of 10,000 lakes
Wii Online Code
6651-9695-6213-2367
Okay here's the deal i can only buy one game and i have a wii and a ds. The games i both want are godfather for wii, and pokemon pearl for ds. I have four games for wii and six games for ds. Suggestions would be nice.

Thanks

Godfather

and if your going to get pearl its going to make you to get pokemon revolution so thats more money out of your poket

if youre old enough, get godfather

im not a poke-a-man fan

Byuakuya said:
Haha nice one. First time hearing that.

lmao its actually from a VERY funny cartoon called "queer duck" its about a gay duck and he has a video collection and in it is "poke-a-man" and it shows 2 guys on the cover with one wearing a peekachu mask its so f-ing funny! ill see if i can find the clip and ill PM it to you

its not offensive to the gay community so its not a racist video but it does make fun of it (think southpark but no curses kinda parody-ish)

The_Loose_Cannon said:
lmao its actually from a VERY funny cartoon called "queer duck" its about a gay duck and he has a video collection and in it is "poke-a-man" and it shows 2 guys on the cover with one wearing a peekachu mask its so f-ing funny! ill see if i can find the clip and ill PM it to you

its not offensive to the gay community so its not a racist video but it does make fun of it (think southpark but no curses kinda parody-ish)
Please do send it to me. After hearing that one, I am still laughing.

Byuakuya said:
Please do send it to me. After hearing that one, I am still laughing.

mike reiss is a writer for the simpsons and the critic another reason as to why i love this cartoon hahaha

what do u play more

if ur out get pokemon but i would start build a larger wii collection
:nono:

u do have the 2 best games zelda and the super paper mario so its not a bad move either way

Back