i got mp: 3!!!!!!!!!!!

wiilike

Banned
Aug 21, 2007
it's a very good game. now i understand why nintendo power gave it a 10. i'm 7% through the game so far... :ciappa:

Sweet, we'll be expecting a full review in the near future!

I cant wait when its 2 months further in the time and I get my version lol :p

Just kidding: Have fun !!

in the game there are 4 new things that i got, but i don't want to spoil it. pm me if u want 2 know. :lol:

Woah I can't wait to get my hands on it tomorrow... in a bunch of months

I understand the US getting it earlier but 2 MONTHS!!! Hope it goes quickly, my holiday should make me forget about it for a while, unless I see it in a shop when i'm over there! Oh well, have fun.

been playing it for 5hrs and i'm only 10% through the game!!! 50hrs?

it will prolly end up being 65 hours as the game gets harder as it goes on trust me ive had it for 2 days because i work for bestbuy and its an awesome game lol now im gonna go play super metroid for the 36th time lol and play metroid prime 1 for 20 hours straight lol then im gonna go find all the secrets left in mp3 oh and if you havent noticed by now im a huge metroid fan!

They said the game will take 20+ hours, but for me, add another 20+ hours because I like to take my time and do all the mini-games and get all the unlockables. I'll run over to GameStop tomorrow to pick up my reserved copy.

open the spoiler sighn to get spoiled!!!

samus gets 2 new suites

Back