I got No More Heroes. Should I crack it open?

ChristmasWii

WiiChat Member
Dec 25, 2006
I got it just because I had about $121.00 in store credit, any way, I am wondering if I should open it. How do you guys feel about the game?

i feel great about it, however to feel that way about a game generally you have to open it first. :lol:

in my opinion it's a really fun game.
why did you get it if you were this unsure though?
could've bought something else or saved the store credit.

kyle

just open it, im pretty sure you will like it.

SantaClaws said:
no, just don't open it

leave it sitting there

you're a douchebag

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i was going to make a comment like that but i refrained. thanks for saying what i thought though.

I don't know the FPS guys think it's weird like guitar hero weird! Great game it will not disappoint great characters too!

NO! DO NOT OPEN THAT GAME!!!

I mean, buying a game is one thing... but actually taking it home and opening it?... it's crazy talk. At least you haven't gone as far as actually PLAYING the game yet. But me personally, I can't wait to get this game when it comes out in Europe... man, it'll look sweet on my mantelpiece.

iamreptar said:
why buy if your not going to open...

he wants to savour it before opening it. whats so wrong with that.

Like I have already told you ChristmasWii..open the game :lol:

I am sure you will like it.

Nooooooo! It could be a collector's item if you leave it in its original packaging! Look at the Barbies and GI Joes. The only ones that are worth anything are the ones that are in their boxes. Who wants a loose Barbie?

Don't, I put a poisonous cockroach in the case! Seriously stupid thread, why are you debating this? I bet you posted this with it open on your computer desk >_>

Just my twisted opinion.

Maybe you would like us to decide other obvious tasks for you?

Should you breathe or not? :lol:

Back