I got No More Heroes. Should I crack it open?

T3kNi9e said:
ahaha, thats risky no? Wouldn't they blame you? They probably don't pay attention, but you never know.

well i rented re4 from rogers video and it was really scratched, so i brought it back and they just put it down as customer complaint without checking it and gave me a refund. so i really dont see it being to hard to work this out. rogersvideo is larger than blockbuster in canada. so i really dont see blockbuster checking it or anything. from my experience of renting they have never payed attention.

Spinty said:
= beating a dead horse

But yea, this thread has been over fueled... the original guy still hasn't responded. Guess he must be feeling a little embarassed.

Someone got it. YES!!!!!! :lol:

Dude he is playing the game I can see him! I'm pointing at him right now you are ChristmasWii right! Right!

WiitnessID said:
Dude he is playing the game I can see him! I'm pointing at him right now you are ChristmasWii right! Right!

AH stocker!!! or maybe just a killer with a sniper or the monkey from family guy in chris's closet.

Well, the case is made so that you could open, so I suggest you don't crack it open.

On a non-sarcastic note:

If you plan on playing it, open it. Haven't really played it myself, but I've heard good things.

Don't. i got the game, etremely repetative. You can experience the gameplay on another game. perhaps, soul caliber. go back to the store and return it.

spoof said:
perhaps, soul caliber

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! never recommend soulcalibur. your wrist will hurt so much when you play that game. if you find NMH repetitive, then you havent seen anything yet. im one that played through spiderman 3 which is one of the most repetitive games in history, but soulcalibur's fighting controls system is not only repetitive, but it hurt after you finish playing.

haha, right. i meant to say wait for the new one coming for 360/ps3. and or, a better sword game... star wars: force unleashed

thas said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! never recommend soulcalibur. your wrist will hurt so much when you play that game. if you find NMH repetitive, then you havent seen anything yet. im one that played through spiderman 3 which is one of the most repetitive games in history, but soulcalibur's fighting controls system is not only repetitive, but it hurt after you finish playing.

Man I almost beat soul cal on a rent and I now have a wrist like the gods! I actualy had fun beat things up with my brother but hey thats what we do in our spare time. That why we want our double dragon 2 sequel of a sequel to be made!

The game is crap, think twice before open/buying it. Way too repetitive, naming other repetitive games doesn't make this game less crap.

Evi1d33d said:
The game is crap, think twice before open/buying it. Way too repetitive, naming other repetitive games doesn't make this game less crap.

as in repetitive, you mean the fighting system, then i dont care. playing games that are really repetitive make other games look less repetitive. have you even tried spiderman 3, you have to do the same mision like 100 times to beat that game.

what is with all these stupid threads people create asking for us to impose our will on them, as though they have no independent thought process.

Should I get this? Should I play this? What should I get? Help me buy this or that. And now they're getting so specific as "I have something in my hand, what should I do with it now?"

These dullards need to think for themselves and the rest of us need to stop encouraging their dependency.

Back