I have a problem with the game of Mario Party 8

wufei02

WiiChat Member
Jul 30, 2007
Here I go. Yesterday, my brother just bought the Nintendo Wii game called Mario Party 8 and one thing that didn't turn out so well: it can't play multi-players.
I need someone who knows how to make the second controller works so that we can play two players. I'll appreciate someone who can help me to understand how.

go to the screen where you can choose the number of players. open the door in fron of the wii (you should see a RED button) open the back of the controler at the same time (there is a red button in there as well.) these are link buttons. Hit the red button on the Wii, then the red button on the remote, have the remote pointing at the tv. lights will be flashing and eventually it will stop with one light on. now you are ready to play mario party 8

Really? Just press home, go to settings and reconnect.
Player 1 presses 1+2 at the same time, then once connected the next players do it in their order.

Thanks for the help.

SaNub385 said:
go to the screen where you can choose the number of players. open the door in fron of the wii (you should see a RED button) open the back of the controler at the same time (there is a red button in there as well.) these are link buttons. Hit the red button on the Wii, then the red button on the remote, have the remote pointing at the tv. lights will be flashing and eventually it will stop with one light on. now you are ready to play mario party 8

I wanted to thank you very much for helping me with the problem for Nintendo Wii game of Mario Party 8 controller connection. Hey, guess what?
It actually works like you said. Me and my brother didn't know about the red button on the wii controller and the Wii system. However, we only know about the multiplayer in WiiSport. I like to say thank you again for the help.

I did try that a couple of times, but still doesn't work at all.
Somehow, I already had someone to help me with this problem.
I like to say that you are not a bad person with wrong solution to help me; it just that you and I have in common. Thank you for your concerning.

I got problem with it too. I hate that it doesn't support widescreen play. What a rip. I believe the menus are widescreen, but when you play it puts funky borders on the sides. It also looks a bit stretched vertically. Like it would look normal if made the widescreen even wider. Eh, oh well. Just a cheap GC port IMO.

Back