I hope Brawl gets delayed

vashivihan

Let There Be Rock
Oct 24, 2007
canada
Wii Online Code
8799-9801-1544-7718
I hope that the Nintendo delays the brawl, only to announce 2 weeks before the new release date that the brawl will support voice chat with the newly released headset and there wont be anymore friend codes.

You live in a world of fantasy. I think the only game that should need a headset is Medal of Honor.

Impossible. Brawl has already been finalized and perefected. They are coyping the game as we speak to distribute to the public.
The only reason they would actually delay a game is to work on it more and since the game is done we wont be expecting any more delays:smilewinkgrin:

laderer5 said:
Impossible. Brawl has already been finalized and perefected. They are coyping the game as we speak to distribute to the public.
The only reason they would actually delay a game is to work on it more and since the game is done we wont be expecting any more delays:smilewinkgrin:

i said i hope that happens, meaning that its just a wish.

ChristmasWii said:
You live in a world of fantasy. I think the only game that should need a headset is Medal of Honor.

oh and why doesnt brawl need voice support? its certainly better than having premade phrases.

...why would u need a headset to play brawl? it's not like ur enemies can hide. like xmaswii said, mohh2 is the one game that needs headset support.

Controversial title dude.

But i disagree. a game like brawl doesn't need voice chat. You are basically solo. Even if it was a team battle, you really don't need to tell your partner "beat the crap out of the other guy!" or "Watch out behind you!" it's a given. They can see just as much as you can. Headsets on a game like that will be used for trash talk and other stupid crap. Games like MOHH2 actually have co-op elements and people are much more spread out. But Friend codes being gone would be AWESOME.

I hate friend codes. They want to bring people together, but the friendcode is a total contradiction

Last edited:
O.k i understand why you want brawl to have voicechat but doesnt every game become better with online chat?
Any game that has online would be better with voic chat, if you think im wrong just post a game that would be better without voicechat.

Moose said:
Controversial title dude.

But i disagree. a game like brawl doesn't need voice chat. But Friends being gone would be AWESOME.

I hate friend codes. They want to bring people together, but the friendcode is a total contradiction

ya but wouldn it be awesome to trash talk friends when u beat the crap out of theri kirby?

p.s. moose, last time i looked, i thought u lived in canada.

laderer5 said:
O.k i understand why you want brawl to have voicechat but doesnt every game become better with online chat?
Any game that has online would be better with voic chat, if you think im wrong just post a game that would be better without voicechat.

well seeing as brawl is " the game" that wii owners want, i put brawl. but u are right, every online game should have voice chat

you people can dream for a headset, but dont think that every game will support it. i dont believe brawl needs it at all. why would you want to talk to people in brawl. its a straight forward fighting game. no where to hide. so, there really isnt any point. the headset should be used co-op games or a more massively multiplayer game. not brawl. brawl might have online but it isnt that great.like the others said the headset is only needed for moh:h2 or maybe even BWII.

thas said:
you people can dream for a headset, but dont think that every game will support it. i dont believe brawl needs it at all. why would you want to talk to people in brawl. its a straight forward fighting game. no where to hide. so, there really isnt any point. the headset should be used co-op games or a more massively multiplayer game. not brawl. brawl might have online but it isnt that great.like the others said the headset is only needed for moh:h2 or maybe even BWII.

Thats what i mean, mostly everyone wants a headset but doesnt mean the game needs it.

thas said:

oh so are u saying that when u used to play melee on gamecube with friends over, u stayed quiet the whole time and didnt make fun of your friends when u beat them.

vashivihan said:
ya but wouldn it be awesome to trash talk friends when u beat the crap out of theri kirby?

p.s. moose, last time i looked, i thought u lived in canada.

that's what the taunt function is for...

brawl was already delayed once. the last thing we need are morons who demand useless features in an already beautifully-made game.

Back