I hope Brawl gets delayed

vashivihan said:
well maybe i am and maybe i aint.
seriousely, if my reason for it being late gets true, itd be awesome. come one imagine brawl with headset and voice chat. eternal pwnage and trashtalking of noobs.

ot would make sense though that nintendo putting headsets with their biggest, most famouse and best seller game eh?

But....but...but...

I thought they were totally done with the game and were producing the discs already? That's what a bunch of people said earlier in the thread. Are you meaning to tell me that people on this forum lie and/or talk out of their asses?

Apocalypse said:
You're from Canada, eh? Then you're still American. Granted the majority of the world refers to the US when using "american", that doesn't mean the US is the only country in America.

you're refering to the americas and yes canada is part of the americas. yes with an "s". america on the other hand is USA and not Canada.

with out headset, u might as well be playing the computer with kickass AI

vashivihan said:
with out headset, u might as well be playing the computer with kickass AI

the only way we will be able to use the headset is to use fc's and to play with our friends, so basically you will see your friend's name and everything. also the random matches are sometimes switched with CPUs.

Well actually i think a head set would be awesome. I like to talk to people while playing a game. Sure we won't need to tell them "oh beat up that guy," but we can talk about random stuff. Communicating with other people adds to the fun. Also if anyone trash talks, then i can just mute them.

Adamii said:
Also if anyone trash talks, then i can just mute them.

Exactly. All these people whining about not wanting voice chat are just being lame. If you don't like the feature, then mute it, unplug it, don't use it, ect. Quite simple.

Granted, I don't like hearing trash talk either when I'm playing a game with a complete stranger, but I'm sensible enough to just not use the feature. Nobody is forcing you to use it just because it's there ((or in this case, isn't there)). If you don't like it, great. But stop crying about it.

Back