I hope Brawl gets delayed

ninwiis said:
wish nintendo could put some parental code or something to block childrens from voice chat and strangers. that way adults could use some features we want.

but if the parents were really responsible than they woudnt get a game rated t for their 6 or 7 year old.

AoWFraggit said:
YOU.
F*CKING.
JINXED.
IT.

great job. you deserve a steaming hot cup of stfu.

actually i would rather prefer a cup of steaming hot coffee if u dont mind.

I think it would be awesome to have a headset for SSBB. Just think about it, when you're playing with your friends on one Wii, you guys are always talking and saying how amazing that kill was or how you could've won if you had just killed him.

manred said:
I think it would be awesome to have a headset for SSBB. Just think about it, when you're playing with your friends on one Wii, you guys are always talking and saying how amazing that kill was or how you could've won if you had just killed him.

thats what i tried to say before but aowfraggit kept flaming me

I really dont see why people dont like the idea, it would be awesome if we could chat while playing brawl and since you predicted brawl was delayed I hope that it does come with a headset

AoWFraggit said:
...why would u need a headset to play brawl? it's not like ur enemies can hide. like xmaswii said, mohh2 is the one game that needs headset support.

There is something in this world called communication. As much as people want to be disconnected it is a GOOD thing. MOH:H2 is one of everygame on wii that needs Voice Chat.

Why do we "NEED" a Wii? We don't, but it's nice to have. That is what America is all about. Having more than what is simply needed. That is completely unamerican of you to say. We don't need voice chat but it's also nice to have.

^not everyone is american here. also the OP didnt predict anything, he was just hoping for it. sure it would be nice but all im saying is that there are other games that are more deserving of it.

thas said:
^not everyone is american here. also the OP didnt predict anything, he was just hoping for it. sure it would be nice but all im saying is that there are other games that are more deserving of it.

You're from Canada, eh? Then you're still American. Granted the majority of the world refers to the US when using "american", that doesn't mean the US is the only country in America.

thas said:

ok so i didnt predict it but i hopeed for it and it happened and i also hope for a headset

vashivihan said:
I hope that the Nintendo delays the brawl, only to announce 2 weeks before the new release date that the brawl will support voice chat with the newly released headset and there wont be anymore friend codes.
Headset: Maybe | No Friendcodes: Not happenin

AoWFraggit said:
this is a simple matter of logic, or lack thereof. should we allow kids to be exposed to the furious profanities uttered by older, yet mentally immature, gamers? or should we keep them at bay and give everyone a chance to enjoy the game without any unneeded flaming?

seriously...

You know, the only reason that they'd be exposed to voice chat at all is if they go ahead and buy a headset. No one is making them buy and use the headset. By your same "logic", developers should not make M rated games, because some kid might be exposed to inappropriate content.

Using a headset would be an optional CHOICE, not a requirement. For those with tender ears, the use of a headset can be abstained from.

And for those that believe that Nintendo needs to do the parenting of America's Wii owning children, parental codes could be used to block voice chat. If parents won't even bother to set up some parental codes, I doubt they honestly care if their kids are exposed to some choice expletives.

Last edited:
Back