I hope Brawl gets delayed

Unraveller said:
Mmmmm riiiiight, he's an ignorant buffoon... Dude, your just as bad as he is right now. just because he wants to call names doesn't mean any of us have to. (missed the 'quote user' button again! D'oh!!!!! supposed to quote jim [the one i'm still trying to figure out why we call jim])
we call him jim cause he likes jim morrison.

miiwiiwii said:
ok.. im gonna break this fight over. first of there are peeps who cuss at peeps when they play.thats why u should only be allowed to talk to friends in ur fc list. second it would be kind of fun talking to peeps while battling but do u know them at all?third they have parentals controls for that cause. plz stop fighting
What are you talking about?

brawl is coming out 2/10 with NO VOICECHAT.

end of story. bye-bye. (see ya later).

and yes, i do have it reserved =D

you might still think that they are still working on the game, but actually they aren't. the game is finish. there wont be voicechat. it doesn need it either. there other game more dserving of voice chat than brawl.

Moose said:
That doesn't even make sense but it's hilarious. Nice. :lol:

actually it does make sense. its like he/she is saying: if you want brawl to be delayed, just get it late.

thas said:
actually it does make sense. its like he/she is saying: if you want brawl to be delayed, just get it late.
i mean that the release date gets delayed

Back