I know everything there is to know in the universe.

{Axtlár} said:
the number 23? that's just a dumb movie by the gay Schumacher...anyway..Are you a narcissist, Sovieto?
do i love myself?? lol noo.

Well good for you, old compatriot....What are the similarities between a trilobyte and a precipice?

{Axtlár} said:
Well good for you, old compatriot....What are the similarities between a trilobyte and a precipice?
wrong question (read the beginning pages of the thread)
if i can answer the question using google then its not a right question.

Ok, so you mean that you actually do not know the question and you were willing to use Google because of it...? Thought you knew everything...How dissapointing.

dude^ sovieto could probably answere that question, he is doing his best to satisfy everyone by not pissing them off with "use google" quit asking questions like that,

Marioman said:
Dude I allways wanted to know this, can Chuck Norris be beaten?
no, no one can beat chuck norris, everything you see like the ultimate showdown of ultimate destiny is just a lie and thats why i dont like videos like the ultimate showdown.

@axtlar, yah..ive explained this early, google is something i can use so therefore i know everything whether i knew it already or had to type it into google. ;)

Chuck Norris? he was beaten hard to the floor by Bruce Lee; he (Bruce Lee) even taught and trained him (Chuck Norris)...May he rest in peace.

ok Sovieto, I'll ask the questions you want to be asked..Why are we not immortal? and if there isn't a God, then why do we accidentally hit ourselves with a desk etc. when we curse or are angry?

Oh I understand now how this works..so where does this line come from:
"All mimsy were the borogoves"

Last edited by a moderator:
why would jesus sacrafise him self to tell god to forgive us? why couldnt he just ask him?

7up or mountain dew

halo or metroid

why do people who dont know anything about the usa, hate the usa?

do indian people really get re-encarnated as animals?

Will reality talentshows (american idol ect) ever quit hiring british pricks as judges ?

should i quit asking questions? :lol:

whats master chiefs real name and number
and no google

and we will stop fighting

Lol man, no, keep going, this is fun

will the bad, low Reggaetón music(biased opinion) ever die?

who has a better chance to win: Djokovic or Federer?

What exactly happens when you touch the lens inside a CD-player?

better athlete- woods-federer?

lebron james or michael jordan?

are nuclear malfunctions bound to happen?

has airport security gone too far?

friends or sienfeld?

if the moon gets moved out of possition, will it really flood the earth?

are all these questions pissing you off? :)

Back