I know everything there is to know in the universe.

AndThen? said:
bw! I'm not taking sides, but I have seen that list of powers in so many threads, all posted by you. So stop posting it. Thank you.

Keep the fighting to PMs, both of you.

But CyanRussel, I think we all understand your frustration.

Sovieto -

Who would win in a duel - CyanRussel or bw!?

TG...you and others understand what i go through in wiichat

(Then you got ppl saying, where are the other wiichat members....they left b/c of ppl like Bw!)

no one ever wins a internet duel, thats why they are so fun!

^^for you guys who keep bitching at eachother, just stop, c'mon, you 2 keep acusing the other for being imature, when your both being imature by fighting,................i dont take sides.......im nutrual.........im switzerland

is the earth destined to be doomed?

will humans be able to ever predict the pattern of lightning?

wil racism ever stop?

if arnold swatchzanager could run for president would you ever vote for him?

is the rest of the universe destined to become the earth's new garbage dump?

will simon ever stop being a prick on american idol? :lol:

ps- kudos to sovieto, you really impressed me with your answeres in the thread....thumbs up

Last edited:
Ok wow all of those were yes or no answers, give him a challenge shesh and your from canada, never thought I'd meet a Canadian that wasn't proud about where he lived...LOL!

That was a joke...

why do canadians say "eh"?

will the usa still be a country in 100 years?

will slamic terroirsm in the world ever stop?

will the jewish community ever stop being hated?

what is the name of the man behind the 1993 world trade center bombing?

opinion question- do you think that the usa should build the world trade center the way they were before or do you think they should go ahead and do what they are doing right now, wich is making a totally different monumnet??

if you can try not to give me google answeres

Do you like Slavic music?
Celtic?
Arabic?

zapasant93 said:
^^for you guys who keep bitching at eachother, just stop, c'mon, you 2 keep acusing the other for being imature, when your both being imature by fighting,................i dont take sides.......im nutrual.........im switzerland

is the earth destined to be doomed?

will humans be able to ever predict the pattern of lightning?

wil racism ever stop?

if arnold swatchzanager could run for president would you ever vote for him?

is the rest of the universe destined to become the earth's new garbage dump?

will simon ever stop being a prick on american idol? :lol:

ps- kudos to sovieto, you really impressed me with your answeres in the thread....thumbs up
sort of, it will be wiped out of humanity then restart constantly until either the humans gain a neutral victory, or the devil or god obtain victory.

yes, its just a natural step in weather science.

yes, towards the end of the earths cycle we will all be 1 color (with a little difference in shades)

if he was running for an independent party, sure.

no, we arent that capable.

no, without him people wouldnt find american idol as interesting (plus he gives brutal answers that are the truth)

=]

Tails McCloud~ said:
Are you a republican?
independent

zapasant93 said:
why do canadians say "eh"?

will the usa still be a country in 100 years?

will slamic terroirsm in the world ever stop?

will the jewish community ever stop being hated?

what is the name of the man behind the 1993 world trade center bombing?

opinion question- do you think that the usa should build the world trade center the way they were before or do you think they should go ahead and do what they are doing right now, wich is making a totally different monumnet??

if you can try not to give me google answeres
they arent the only ones, and its because their vocal cords allow them to.

cant tell you, this is something that is a result of the players of the game. if the devil side wins the upcoming battle of Russia vs USA then USA will be gone. If the USA (or god) wins then it will be one step closer to the end of the game while we still have the most possible religion in the world.

no, as global warming keeps happening, they just get hotter and more pissed.

yes

google, Ramzi Yousef (i only use google when its the wrong question)

monument like right now. in WW3 when its the #1 target, it will be bombed to hell. now, instead of breaking spirits it will just give the soldiers a morale boost since it wont really harm that many people. but, if they make a second world trade center, when its bombed it will completely break spirits, show power to the opposing force, and make too many people sad.

Tails McCloud~ said:
Do you like Slavic music?
Celtic?
Arabic?
its okay
yes
yes, but celtic better.

^^ nice, i didnt expect that you knew the ramzi youseff answere

to ur previous answere, you said usa is played by god, how do you know its not played byt the devil?

is ww3 inimitable?

opinion question- btter, maple syrup or honey?

al qaudea leader osama bin ladden, will he ever be caught? or is he already dead?

simpsons or family guy?

does the number 23 really hold the key to humanity?

zapasant93 said:
^^ nice, i didnt expect that you knew the ramzi youseff answere

to ur previous answere, you said usa is played by god, how do you know its not played byt the devil?

is ww3 inimitable?

opinion question- btter, maple syrup or honey?

al qaudea leader osama bin ladden, will he ever be caught? or is he already dead?

simpsons or family guy?

does the number 23 really hold the key to humanity?
well, as the world go on less and less people follow religion because it dosent fit into their schedule, its silly cause we have science, yadadada. SO, the USA is a powerhouse of that right now meaning they need to be stopped. the world ends when everyone has a social security number, since as the time goes on, less people follow religion, the god player wants everyone to get a social security number ASAP so the game could end. when the game ends, people who believe religion or other good things in life will count as a "point" for the god, people who dont will count as a "point" for the devil. there is also a neutral side if you say neither and you will be a neutral "point".
so, if USA wins the war against Russia then the world if 1 step closer to everyone having a social security number. If Russia wins, they arent and the world will be converted more into devil people as they loose faith or their religion is restricted. (please ask if anything isnt clear to you)

yes

honey

he will die before he is caught. if they are near him he will commit suicide before they actually catch him (or kill himself off in a gun fight)

family guy, simpsons is too stale.

no, it holds the key to some guy trying to gain popularity by such an stupid thing.

the number 23? that's just a dumb movie by the gay Schumacher...anyway..Are you a narcissist, Sovieto?

Back