I thought " every store was getting 200,000 a week?

itzzbalaez

WiiChat Member
Nov 9, 2006
I thought North America was getting 200,000 a week?

Every store I call say they have no idea, in a month, or after the holidays.

Also, I am really pissed of with ToysR Us and Best Buy. Toys r Us left me on the line listening to their stupid music for 10 minutes. Literally. And when I called Best Buy, the lady hung up on me when I asked to transfer me to the video games department..

Last edited:
Yeah 200,000 per store per week is a hell of a lot of wiis- especially seen as there are only supposed to be about 4,000,000 in the whole world by the end of the year lol. I wish there were that many...

I went to Toys R Us in Times Square Monday morning 11:30 Am after the launch. I walked right in and bought one. So I would try Toys R Us in the morning.

200,000? I don't wanna be mean but you've got to be a ****ing idiot. There'd be more than enough for every single person in the world in just one week. That's 1 million a week in just five stores. Some cities have five stores of their own. That's over 10,000,000 wii's each year per store. Ten Million. Good God man. Good God.

Hhahahaha! Yes, my local store just got 200,000 Wii's. They are handing them out to homeless to use as diner tables.

All of you who wasn't smart enough to realize what I really meant are just stupid. I have people in this thread calling me a "****ing idiot?" Are you kidding me? Are you too dumb to put 2 and 2 together and see what I really meant.

For those of you that ^^ includes, this is what I really meant..

I thought "N.A. was getting 200,000 a week"

itzzbalaez said:
All of you who wasn't smart enough to realize what I really meant are just stupid. I have people in this thread calling me a "****ing idiot?" Are you kidding me? Are you too dumb to put 2 and 2 together and see what I really meant.

For those of you that ^^ includes, this is what I really meant..

I thought "N.A. was getting 200,000 a week"

:lol: Of course I knew you were kidding (can't speak for the rest of these chums) but it was just way too easy of an oportunity to crack a joke.

Aparently people don't understand the concept that typos happen.... And it was the N.A. is getting 200,000 Wii's a week.

ABC said:
:lol: Of course I knew you were kidding (can't speak for the rest of these chums) but it was just way too easy of an oportunity to crack a joke.

O yea I knew you and a few others were just joking, but that one guy with the Zelda sig is freken moron. He was ripping me like crazy like I really meant to say that..

Back