I WON the Udon Arnold Tsang Wii!

LandCity

WiiChat Member
May 18, 2007
I recently received an email from Nintendo Canada stating that I had won the grand prize in the ART of Wii Sweepstakes, and that I was to receive one of the six hand painted Wiis. Imo, I was fortunate enough to win the best one , the one by Arnold Tsang of Udon Entertainment. Since I already have a Wii full of Virtual Console games and Wii Points, some of my buddies want me to sell it to them. My closer friends (who also don't have Wiis) suggested I try and and sell it on E-Bay and see what I can get for it, plus that there must be some fans out there who would appreciate more.

Check it out:

http://profile.imageshack.us/user/tsang_wii/

Congrat, well done, very well done.

There is lots of things you can do.

If you get a wii wifi game you could lend a friends wi fi game and play your self on two tv's?

Have two wii's for the crack.

Frame it.

Sell it.

The list goes on:)

'Listen to your heart, just do what you feel!'

congrats on the win. nice lookin wii there.

too bad you cant transfer **** from one wii to another. id keep the painted one and sell the other one.

mukeliller said:
:yikes: well done! i didnt think real people won those kind of things

lmfao my thoughts exactly *REPPED*

Ive never met anyone whos one a contest that big. Erm...

...Nice to meet you?

LevesqueIsKing said:
lmfao my thoughts exactly *REPPED*

Ive never met anyone whos one a contest that big. Erm...

...Nice to meet you?

whats up, your avi freaks me out (but its still better than lee.jarrett's)
thanks for the REP!!!
american?

^^Lol, my avatar is of a professional wrestler. Professional wrestling is my future goal and he (Triple H) is my idol. (Begin large group of members laughing at/mocking/flaming me)

As for the jarret comment, lets just say hes...special. And I mean that in a good way, oh and incase you read this Lee I spelled your name wrong on purpose :lol:

Yes, Im american.

OP: Sorry LandCity, I forgot to congratulate you. Oh, and I really hope that you plan on frequently using this site, instead of just this once. I am sure you will find that it is a great resource.

LevesqueIsKing said:
^^Lol, my avatar is of a professional wrestler. Professional wrestling is my future goal and he (Triple H) is my idol. (Begin large group of members laughing at/mocking/flaming me)

As for the jarret comment, lets just say hes...special. And I mean that in a good way, oh and incase you read this Lee I spelled your name wrong on purpose :lol:

Yes, Im american.

ever hear of g.o.u.g.e. ??

gimmicks only underground grappling entertainment

its in north carolina, maybe elsewhere ... it is freaking awesome!!!!! some of the best costumes and great acrobatics

off topic = srry

mukeliller said:
ever hear of g.o.u.g.e. ??

gimmicks only underground grappling entertainment

its in north carolina, maybe elsewhere ... it is freaking awesome!!!!! some of the best costumes and great acrobatics

off topic = srry

No I havent. Is it televised? If so when and what channel?

Back