Wii has won the Battle but not the war!

Yeah, you're right, it isn't going to be long before the next console is released...by Nintendo. They've already made a statement saying, "Our next console will be released by around 2011." That's only 4 years.

Singhson said:
Obviously the Wii is winning the console battle, but what about 4th generation consoles, what do you guys think is gonna happen there, I'm sure its only about 5 years or so away until someone releases a new console. Do you guys think there's any possibility of new players entering the market?
Also who do you think out of our current players leading the market?
Personally i think Sony's really pissed off that wii spent a fraction of the money the did, and are currently only selling a fraction of what wii is selling.
I think Sony's gonna pull out some ace's!

what do you think, is this living?

merry Christmas!

Actually I think the 360 is winning the console battle :scared: meh...but sony is freaking dead last. there is no way to resurrect that. Its like trying to bring back the gamecube. Wont work.

ssbb_lover said:
Yeah, you're right, it isn't going to be long before the next console is released...by Nintendo. They've already made a statement saying, "Our next console will be released by around 2011." That's only 4 years.
If you look at it, the average console life is 4-6 years. In as little as 2 years we'll get a glimpse of what is to come, similar to the 2004 E￾3 showing of TP (usually just called Zelda '05 at the time), and a little info about Codename: Revolution.

M4573RM1ND said:
Actually I think the 360 is winning the console battle :scared: meh...but sony is freaking dead last. there is no way to resurrect that. Its like trying to bring back the gamecube. Wont work.

no way...wii has been selling at double rate than the xbox360....and the gap is widening.......the difference is already 2 million.....xbox360 won't be the winner....

Point is, Nintendo obviously wasn't looking for long term success when they developed the Wii. They were searching for a quick buck and trying to convert non-gamers into gamers. They knew the controls would get old after a while, as well as the LQ graphics. That's the whole reason of a console with a 4 year life-span.

Singhson said:
HEY, i got a really good jokes for everyone.

There was this old man in the pub, he was sooo drunk, its obsurd, he was crazy drunk. Anyway he diceided to get up, when he did he fell flat on his face!
So he thought, "Oh, maybe i just need some fresh air"!
So he goes outside, stands up again, and fall face first into a ditch of mud, so he say's, "forget his, i'm gonna crawl it home"!
The next morning his wife opens the door, to find her husband outside on the door step. She said, "you've been drinking again haven't you"?
He said "yeah, how did you know"?
She said "because you've left you wheelchair at the pub again"!

what you think!

merry Christmas!

LOL thats funny.

Merry Christmas!!!!

lenitao3 said:
no way...wii has been selling at double rate than the xbox360....and the gap is widening.......the difference is already 2 million.....xbox360 won't be the winner....
Its not always about the consoles sold, its about the good games. The 360 seems to have a lot more good ones than the Wii.

ssbb_lover said:
Point is, Nintendo obviously wasn't looking for long term success when they developed the Wii. They were searching for a quick buck and trying to convert non-gamers into gamers. They knew the controls would get old after a while, as well as the LQ graphics. That's the whole reason of a console with a 4 year life-span.

hey good point! This is what i believe also, thats why i thinks ps3's is still gonna come back with vengeance, cus they are or use to be pioneer's in the electrical industry, and i don't think that Sony is gonna let this Wii wii all over it.

merry Christmas!

Singhson said:
HEY, i got a really good jokes for everyone.

There was this old man in the pub, he was sooo drunk, its obsurd, he was crazy drunk. Anyway he diceided to get up, when he did he fell flat on his face!
So he thought, "Oh, maybe i just need some fresh air"!
So he goes outside, stands up again, and fall face first into a ditch of mud, so he say's, "forget his, i'm gonna crawl it home"!
The next morning his wife opens the door, to find her husband outside on the door step. She said, "you've been drinking again haven't you"?
He said "yeah, how did you know"?
She said "because you've left you wheelchair at the pub again"!

what you think!

merry Christmas!

heres another joke

gobble.jpg

An airplane is about to crash. There are five passengers on board, but only four parachutes.

The first passenger says “I am Payton Manning, the greatest football player in the game. Millions and millions of fans worship me, I am that important to the game.” With that he grabs the first chute and jumps out of the plane.

The second passenger, Hillary Clinton, says “I am the wife of the former president of the United States. I’m a Senator from New York, and have a good chance of being the first woman elected to the office of President.” She grabs the second parachute and bails out of the plane.

The third passenger, George W. Bush, says “I am the President of the United States of America. I am the smartest president in the history of the country, and cannot shun the responsibility to my people by dying.” With that, he takes the third chute and jumps out of the plane too.

The fourth passenger, the Pope,says to the fifth passenger, a young school boy of about ten, “I am old. I have lived my life as a priest should and so I shall leave the last parachute for you.You have the rest of your life ahead of you.”

The little boy responds by saying “Don’t fret old man… there is a parachute for each of us! The smartest president just jumped out of the airplane with my backpack.”

Back