What is Sony DOING???

Sovieto said:
I was messing with people on PS3 forums, and when I asked them whats so great about, first they said graphics, and I'm like 360 has graphics to and its way cheaper, then they said blu-ray and I'm like: tell me what blu-ray is and they just said its a super high tech thing, and I laughed cause they didnt know what it was, then i said whats so great about it, what do you think about no rumble, then after i asked those they just said: STFU YOU FANBOY

Very true man, but do you know which forum is it?

*sigh*

I DOn't Like SOny AT All Anymore...

Motion Sensing...Hah! It Only Has About 60 Degrees Of Tilt...

Arcadium said:
Copying nintendo?
Dear lord, who would want to do that? And how do you suggest Sony is doing that?

BloodxRaven said:
and its not backward compatable with ps2 or ps1 games.
You must've missed that. The release said it will be completely backwards compatible.

Sovieto said:
hardware smoking, sound of 10 360's going at once, chips inside controllers blowing up.
Where did you get the idea that any of this was happening? While it may be a joke, the fact that the only plausible Sony hatred you're concocting here is reveling in the IDEA of them not being able to function properly... is just stupid. It sounds like you're just trying to make up reasons to dislike the ps3. You want it to screw up so that it doesn't show up the Wii. I think it's funny.

Mr_Stoukaph said:
dont they need about 10 fans to keep it cool?
More reveling in the idea of Sony failing. No, it takes just as many fans as a computer. I would imagine 2-3 fans is sufficient, not very far from an estimated 1-2 in the Wii.

Sovieto said:
If that happened with sony they would just be like: We sold 10 systems, were rich! Screw you!
You'd like that, wouldn't you? The truth is they'd probably do a recall, but considering the fact that the ps3 has no battery, the notion of the situation ocurring is silly.

Sovieto said:
I was messing with people on PS3 forums, and when I asked them whats so great about, first they said graphics, and I'm like 360 has graphics to and its way cheaper, then they said blu-ray and I'm like: tell me what blu-ray is and they just said its a super high tech thing, and I laughed cause they didnt know what it was, then i said whats so great about it, what do you think about no rumble, then after i asked those they just said: STFU YOU FANBOY
Now you're just making sh** up. Nobody said "STFU FANBOY", but I bet you wanted somebody to say it, huh? You want to know why people want the ps3 over Wii or 360? Games. MGS4, GT4, DMC4, FFXIII, Killzone 2, Heavenly Sword, Resistance: Fall of Man, Warhawk, etc, etc, the list goes on. Whether or not you find these titles attractive, these games are the reason Sony fans exist. The same way you guys go for Mario and Metroid and all that crap.

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
Motion Sensing...Hah! It Only Has About 60 Degrees Of Tilt...
360 degrees to be exact... you must be terrible at math. 60 degrees of tilt doesn't even make sense.

... BTW if anybody was curious how that Red Steel game is turning out, you should see the GC trailer http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?id=12584&type=wmv ... looks great.

Last edited:
yah zat, we dont need that, and YES IGN said it was super loud but they fixed that, and i correct that statement since it was an unreiable source, *FIX* the chip (cell) in the PS3 wasnt working at all, it all happens dude..

and YES THEY SAY STFU FANBOY just like ima say to you: STFU FANBOY ps3 fanboys get extremely offensive...just liek you, thoes games are good, but they could all be done on 360, besides that ps3 offers....****.......open your eyes, ps3 is getting burned left n right

and yes the ps3 has a BATTERY you just dont see it.....have common sence dude, and 360 degrees? meh..it just has 6 angles of TILT thats it, which i believe it up, down, left right, up-left, and up-right

Sovieto said:
and YES THEY SAY STFU FANBOY just like ima say to you: STFU FANBOY ps3 fanboys get extremely offensive...just liek you
Well you seem to be getting just as offensive... er defensive? I mean, you just said "ps3 fanboys get extremely offensive", right after replying with "STFU FANBOY". It makes for a kind of ironic funny you only see once in a while... haha.

Sovieto said:
thoes games are good, but they could all be done on 360, besides that ps3 offers....****.......open your eyes, ps3 is getting burned left n right
Well if those games were being released on the 360 then there would be no reason to buy a ps3, but as it stands... Catch my drift?

Sovieto said:
and yes the ps3 has a BATTERY you just dont see it.....have common sence dude, and 360 degrees?
It doesn't have a battery. It has an UPS, or power supply. The reason the Dell batteries combusted was due to some wierd occurence with the leaking of lithium into the wrong part of the battery. UPS are not lithium-ion related.

Sovieto said:
meh..it just has 6 angles of TILT thats it, which i believe it up, down, left right, up-left, and up-right
The ps3 controller has 360 degrees of tilt.

Last edited:
wiimote isnt just TILT though, send me a source explaing its motion senseitivity, and i onyl said STFU fanboy becuase you said they dont say that,
and yah the ps3 will fail without thoes games, becuase it offers nothing more than just GAMES. where as a pc or 360 can accomplish everything it has to offer

Sovieto said:
and i onyl said STFU fanboy becuase you said they dont say that,
Wait... so let me get this strait. You told me to "Shut the F*** up, Fanboy" because of a misunderstanding about who said what to you on the ps3 forum? Yeah... that makes sense.

Sovieto said:
and yah the ps3 will fail without thoes games, becuase it offers nothing more than just GAMES. where as a pc or 360 can accomplish everything it has to offer
Yes... and the ps3 can accomplish anything the 360 and pc has to offer so maybe they should fail and ps3 should prevail. The 360 would also fail without its games. The pc wouldn't pass as a game platform without its games. F***ing duh.

The wii would be nothing without its games *makes retarded face*.

And you're still missing the fact that we are buying the ps3 because we want to play these games. The fact that any other platform might (possibly) be able to handle the games is completely irrelevant. We don't care. We want to play the games, plain and simple. If the 360 carried these games, we would all migrate to the 360. But the fact is they remain in Sony's hands. That is why we buy the ps3.

Last edited:
yup, and thats why Wii prevails!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! but serioulsy can you give me a link explaining the PS3s copy-off idea last-week-before-e3 added controller?

ME said:
The wii would be nothing without its games *makes retarded face*.
I guess you didn't read what I just said ;P. The Wii does not prevail there. Nobody would play a console if games were not released for it. Your reasoning makes zero sense.

And what makes you think the ps3 tilt sensitivity was created a week before E3? If that were true, I doubt they would've had a prototype ready in time. They most likely had the idea in mind since the batarang-controller phase.

dododoodododooo but games on the Wii can be made the same on the 360 or PS3 and well games on the 360 and ps3 can be made the same for the wii just lower graphics...thats what i mean

Sovieto said:
dododoodododooo but games on the Wii can be made the same on the 360 or PS3 and well games on the 360 and ps3 can be made the same for the wii just lower graphics...thats what i mean
And that means well for your argument how?

idk i give up im just splurting out random things becuase i really dont feel like keeping up the arguement, just please, your going to do no good here if your anti-wii or whatever

Sovieto said:
idk i give up im just splurting out random things becuase i really dont feel like keeping up the arguement, just please, your going to do no good here if your anti-wii or whatever
Yeah, debates aren't fun when you're wrong, are they? BTW I'm not anti-wii, I'm anti-flamer.

Anyway, it was fun... I don't think I'll be posting here anymore unless I find my way back here for some wierd reason.

Spades said:
what are u talking about? They arent stealing from Nintendo, the PS3 is done, they arent adding or subtracting anything from what they already have, they are just waiting to release it. You need to realise that they are waiting until November because in terms of marketing strategies its the best to release a concole and new games during the fall because its proven from past years that thats when most of the games are sold.

And im pretty sure PS3 can play PS2 and PS1 games.

...watch E3...and maybe...just maybe...if u read game informer then you'll know

Back