What is Sony DOING???

I think that someone could hack games and put them on a PC. Then Sony would die. Yeah I think that the Zatoichi was quite a gentlemen about his argument instead of hacking the site and telling us to go F* ourselves.

yah he was, and yah PIRACY is gonna have a whole new meaning, zomg thats probaly why they wanna do that code thing so only 1 ps3 can play a game, its werid but it was patented or something by sony, so thats probaly because they know everyone will pirate games

Sovieto said:
yah he was, and yah PIRACY is gonna have a whole new meaning, zomg thats probaly why they wanna do that code thing so only 1 ps3 can play a game, its werid but it was patented or something by sony, so thats probaly because they know everyone will pirate games

I agree, sony is always coping and the games are easy PIRACY, the other games either like the PSP are already piracy very easy :D

It doesn't have a battery. It has an UPS, or power supply. The reason the Dell batteries combusted was due to some wierd occurence with the leaking of lithium into the wrong part of the battery. UPS are not lithium-ion related.

Man you probably don't know much of electronics, a UPS is actually a battery backup for electrical devices. I think the name kind of gives it away, UPS.. Uninterruptable Power Supply.... where'd you think it takes the power from if your main power goes down??? Maybe you taught it magically extracts electricity from blueray discs :lol:

Back