I'm a little shocked..all the immaturity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darkprinny said:
Hay im dislexic (cant spell)

But thats why theres a online spell checker
Ditto, arn't they bastards, they make a condition, where you find it hard to spell, and give it every hard letter in the dictionary.

It's Dyslexic.

It's nice to see some intelligence being displayed in the past 5 or 6 posts. Well done! Maybe there is hope for WiiChat after all

Pssh, nah.
First they lure you in with a couple smart posts then they steal your soul and make you join their army. Eerily similar to the Borg, but they don't turn your arms into slinkies and hot-glue lawn mower parts to your face.

Yeah, It gets really annoying after awhile. I honestly don't see whats so difficult about typing in the full word...

Main immaturity i see are when people flame/spam someones post when they are merely asking something.

The primary immaturity I see is the laziness of most new users to use the search function before posting. Then they have the audacity to get all pissy when we tell them they are bums because they didn't do the search in the first place for something that has multiple threads on that exact topic.

Gymdawg said:
Pssh, nah.
First they lure you in with a couple smart posts then they steal your soul and make you join their army. Eerily similar to the Borg, but they don't turn your arms into slinkies and hot-glue lawn mower parts to your face.

Indeed. It's just awful.

People I agree with you completely about there being a lot of immature posters. But let's try and remember that we are on a Nintendo Wii forum, and the majority of people are young, some very young infact. You can not expect too much from people here. I know my posts are full of replies telling people to stop double and triple posting, and use the search, because thats all we can really do to make them learn. Leading by example obviously doesn't work.

[obvious joke]I tryd to make on of them once
no boots came so it closed down[/obvious joke]

I tend to ignore silly posts, you get good and bad in every walk of life. Luckily most of the people who post on here are good people.

Smudge.

Hotspur Warrior said:
I do get peeved at text talk. There is just no need for it. Text talk is appropriate for text messaging, to fit as much as you can into the text before running out of characters. But you can post as much as you want on a forum, so don't reduce words to unreadable garbage.

Hear hear. Can't agree more.

*necks more wine*

man who cares, sometime ppl type laka diz just to type faster, or maybe it's a "thing".... doesnt mean they immature. i type laka dat soma-times! lol seriously man, dun make such a big deal about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back