I'm a little shocked..all the immaturity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gymdawg said:
I'm ashamed to live in a world where people forsake grammar to save time. Guess how long that took to type, comas, periods, capital letters and all included. Go on, guess.

That's right, less than a minute.
Commas has two m's, it's "grammer" with an "e" and there shouldn't be a comma after the word "type". I'm ashamed to live in a world where people are hypocrites.

Vert said:
I'm not trying to cause any "internet drama" or anything, but damn, a lot of the posters here just don't seem to posess any sense of maturity. I know there are the exceptions, but they are overshadowed by those who decide "2 talk like dis cuz it cool".

I'm in the midst of trying to get my Adress Book on the Wii to grow, and theres no point in adding those of you who will provide little or nothing at all as far as "memorable experiences" go. So far, I'm probably interested in adding Smurf, Wiired, and a few others I haven't been able to plug into my head yet.

I don't know what this post solves, I guess I'm just trying to let you all know that if IGN was here, the Lasting Appeal aspect of this site would be chillingly low. With that being said, I'm not leaving because I believe in better days. Hell, its only been 2 days and I'm saying that...regardless..I'll be here, trying to see improvement.

I'm sorry but theres nothing you can do tio improve this if ou want a large forum it can only be full of immature people same with your adres book in any online case

Bulldogxx831 said:
Commas has two m's, it's "grammer" with an "e" and there shouldn't be a comma after the word "type". I'm ashamed to live in a world where people are hypocrites.

You my friend are my hero of the hour!!!!

Give me a break! YOU can't even type a sentence without errors, you type so fast! I'd like to see your Wii posts when you get one, Ha!

Nintendocam said:
Give me a break! YOU can't even type a sentence without errors, you type so fast! I'd like to see your Wii posts when you get one, Ha!

STFU cam

at least I CAN type fast unlike you

the faster you type the better

Its just taking the time check typos when it really matters

Bulldogxx831 said:

No, Gymdawg was right with "grammar". However, your other observations were correct.

Next!

Last edited:
Bulldogxx831 said:
...it's "grammer" with an "e"...
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/grammar
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/grammer
Get your facts straight.

So what, one typo and an accidental comma, that's nothing. I have never complained about such minuscule details. Look at Darkprinny, he has dyslexia and therefore misspells multiple words per post, no offence; however, he has both an excuse and an IQ high enough to more than compensate for any minute errors in grammar. The difference between my posts and those of "NeMeZyZ", who obviously takes more time writing out him own name than he does in writing his posts, is so far beyond comparable it's shameful that you could dare call me a hypocrite.

Gymdawg said:
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/grammar
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/grammer
Get your facts straight.

So what, one typo and an accidental comma, that's nothing. I have never complained about such minuscule details. Look at Darkprinny, he has dyslexia and therefore misspells multiple words per post, no offence; however, he has both an excuse and an IQ high enough to more than compensate for any minute errors in grammar. The difference between my posts and those of "NeMeZyZ", who obviously takes more time writing out him own name than he does in writing his posts, is so far beyond comparable it's shameful that you could dare call me a hypocrite.

hey man don't take it that seriously everyone (i bet that right now theres more than one typo in this post) makes typos no matter what and at times peope go thwe xtra mile to correct yourminiscule mistakes just to annoy you averyone dodes that

via-the name of this thread smarts

GrammarNazi said:
No. Bulldogxx831 was right with "grammar". However, your other observations were correct.

Next!

Kedarshashi said:
hey man don't take it that seriously everyone (i bet that right now theres more than one typo in this post) makes typos no matter what and at times peope go thwe xtra mile to correct yourminiscule mistakes just to annoy you averyone dodes that
Trust me, I'm very rarely serious, especially on the interweb. In fact, most of the things I do I do just for kicks. However, while I understand, and am quite guilty of myself, the point you raise about correcting people just to irritate them (or out of boredom in my case), this is not what "Bulldogxx831" was doing. I cannot sit idly by as my good name is libelled against.

Kryptenx said:
Quoted for truth

Truth is your an idiot lol. Everybody that knows anything about Nintendo knows that they aim for the younger gamers. Now you can drop it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back