I'm a little shocked..all the immaturity

Status
Not open for further replies.
NeMeZyZ said:
man who cares, sometime ppl type laka diz just to type faster, or maybe it's a "thing".... doesnt mean they immature. i type laka dat soma-times! lol seriously man, dun make such a big deal about it
I'm ashamed to live in a world where people forsake grammar to save time. Guess how long that took to type, comas, periods, capital letters and all included. Go on, guess.

That's right, less than a minute.

"Wii" isn't a misspelled word, it's a made-up word. Big difference.

Gymdawg said:
I'm ashamed to live in a world where people forsake grammar to save time. Guess how long that took to type, comas, periods, capital letters and all included. Go on, guess.

Mhmm. Makes you wonder where this generation is headed. We're already considered the laziest people of all time, what is next...:confused:

Gymdawg said:

And over the years those "less than a minutes" add up. Also Nintendo has always targeted a younger crowd. So much for the immaturity thread huh?

Lethal said:
Also Nintendo has always targeted a younger crowd. So much for the immaturity thread huh?

I'd disagree with that. Isn't one of the main reasons for the Wii's control system is to get those not normally associated with video gaming, including older folks, to play games?

Also, with the DS, Nintendo are promoting it with their "Touch Generations" policy. Again, they are targetting people from all walks of life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Daren said:
I'd disagree with that. I

You disagree that Nintendo has always targeted a younger audience? Gamecube, DS, Wii. Look at all the games. Research the company. It all started when Nintendo didnt want to add blood to Mortal Kombat. They have always favored the younger audience. And ya ya I know they eventually added blood but look at the games that are released.

Lethal said:
You disagree that Nintendo has always targeted a younger audience? Gamecube, DS, Wii. Look at all the games. Research the company. It all started when Nintendo didnt want to add blood to Mortal Kombat. They have always favored the younger audience. And ya ya I know they eventually added blood but look at the games that are released.

Did you actually read my reply? Here it is again in cased you missed it:

Isn't one of the main reasons for the Wii's control system is to get those not normally associated with video gaming, including older folks, to play games?

Also, with the DS, Nintendo are promoting it with their "Touch Generations" policy. Again, they are targetting people from all walks of life.

I think the above shows that Nintendo have *NOT* always targeted a younger audience, as you suggest.

Here's a link to Nintendo's "Touching Generations" page for the DS. You'll see pics of not-so-young people on there:

http://us.touchgenerations.com/

A quote from the above site:
Touch Generations games are easy to play and fun for anyone.

As far as I recall, "everyone" includes older people.

Your trying to tell me that because there are like 4 adult games on the DS that Nintendo doesnt target a younger audience? Or we can say it like this.

Kiddie games = 75
Adult games = 4

Nice example.

Daren said:
You said that Nintendo *ALWAYS* targets younger people:
http://www.wiichat.com/site-feedback/11583-im-little-shocked-all-immaturity-2.html#post161776

I proved you wrong. That's all. Period. Move on.

Bored with this thread.

God your an idiot. Just because there are adult games for the DS doesnt mean Nintendo doesnt target the younger audience. Good lord lol. You look and sound ridiculous. THEY ALWAYS HAVE MAINLY TARGETED KIDS! Now your the bore of the thread. Now sit down!

Why do you think I barely post here anymore? =p I kind of want to start again... Whenever I'm bored, that is. <__<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back