I'm almost afraid to ask...

im not against multiplayer. i love multiplayer! U dont think i get giddy just thinking of pistol whipping people on halo 2 online?

im just saying that for metroid, it seems like they added a 2 player cuz they think they had to. it had a couple weapons, and it's fun for all but a few minutes. the fun in metroid is striving to unlock all those new upgrades you get in the game.
i'd rather them have no multiplayer than a crappy one.

that's all.

the Reason they had Multiplayer in Echoes was because everyone bitched about Prime not having it, and as u can see now everyone is bitching about hwat the asked for....

fatalorgasm92 said:
the Reason they had Multiplayer in Echoes was because everyone bitched about Prime not having it, and as u can see now everyone is bitching about hwat the asked for....

and now the cycle continues.......

Im just bored with my wii now. Im a little grumpy lol. I need online for times like this. Thats all. I know online will become a big player in a few months. It has to be to compete.

I don't care much for it, but also I have never been a big Zelda fan. Luckily my copy came with the system.

Back