I'm almost afraid to ask...

I've never been a huge RPG fan, I could never get through them. The only one that ever caught my attention is The Elder Scrolls: Morrowind.

Oddly enough, Zelda TP is the only game besides Wii Sports that I have. It got such high ratings on review sites, especially when compared with the next best game which usually wasn't even close. I'm starting to get more into it though, once you get passed the whole in-game tutorial bogus-quest-to-teach-you-the-game-mechanics crap it gets more interesting.

SensesFail said:
does anyone not like Zelda on the Wii? im kinda of mad i spent fifty bucks on it. i pretty much gave up on it 2 weeks ago, it got so boring! i loved the SNES zelda but tahts the last one ive played lol. maybe some day ill go back to it.

dont flame me!!!! lol

How How How How How?? Twilight Princess Is a Great game. It is a little bit boring for the first hour or so but it is a great game. How far did you get? 2 weeks? you should have beaten it. the last one you played was the SNES game? Jesus christ man play mojora and Oot and Windwaker. Beat them all they are all great. Dont be fooled bu Wind wakers cell shading it is a great and rewarding game. These games have some of the best music ever. TP is not a boring game, you are always moving and finding new puzzles to solve. Where did you get to and what made you bored?????!!!!?!?!?!?!!??!?

^^^^Lol, I actually got a DS Lite last Xmas with Kart and New SMB and got bored of it and sold it to a friend. The plot thickens...

ciper said:
I agree with SensesFail. I try to force myself to play but its like drinking cough syrup.
not flaming but what the hell is wrong with you? have you not played Majora or Wind waker or Oot? They are all great games and Twilight is no different it too is a great game.

fatalorgasm92 said:
not flaming but what the hell is wrong with you? have you not played Majora or Wind waker or Oot? They are all great games and Twilight is no different it too is a great game.

I havnt had a nintendo game since supernintendo so No I havnt play any zelda titles other than the old zelda. If I remember correctly, all nintendo systems have failed with producing nothing but cartoon games. There has to be a change.

Im not saying stop games like Zelda or Strikers or other mario games. I like the mario games. I bought a gamecube just for strikers and some other mario games. But come on, the whole system cant be just about those games. They say they want to reach a new audience yet they continue to produce the same games..

I know there will be alot of new titles by fall but there isnt now so I can complain :p

Well you are certainly mistaken. Majoras mask Ocarina of Time and Twilight princess look as realistic as there Consoles could display them. Then only thing i can perceive as " cartoon game" is wind waker which is cell shaded. But that has nothing to do with it, Wind waker was a great game also. its very naive and shallow to not play a game because of its graphics. As far as all games i dont understand cartoon games. It is said by many GC haters that GC only had Kiddy games. N64 is one of the best consoles ever and it sucks that you havent played one. If by cartoon games you mean nonrealistic then yes maybe. but the Graphical power may trick people into thinkng the N64 has cartoon games. They simply arent represented as realistically as todays games can be. Nintendo has had Some of the most original and Awesome games in the past Decade or so and its a shame you dont know anything of them. Do yourself a favor, next paycheck take out about 60 bucks and buy a N64 off eBay or purchase some GC games to play on your Wii.

ciper said:
Don't worry about fatalorgasm92. He is a fanboy as evidenced by his avatar and signature.
Hey man twilight princess was good. The only people i know who dont think so are Gears of War and Halo 2 players... what do you mean dont worry. I wasnt flaming him i was just telling him the facts. Do you Honestly think the Oot And Majora are cartoony games? there not thats like calling ico a racer. Fanboys dont play Other systems by the way..... and im playing resistance right now so seems kinda dumb you saying that. And looking at somebodys Sig and Avatar and assuming there a fanyboy is stupid. Im not a fanboy or else i would ignorantly say well every console sucks except Nintendos. Thats stupid. The only System i dont like is Xbox 360 and the Sega CD and 32x. boy once the Cd and 32X were plugged into the Genesis that was like having a second house to live in..... What a massive machine(s). Ya man dont assume people are fanboys from what you see. Thats like sayin everyone here is a fanboy because there on WIIchat.

fatalorgasm92 said:
Hey man twilight princess was good. The only people i know who dont think so are Gears of War and Halo 2 players... QUOTE]

Im guilty of being a halo 2 person. Its a great multiplayer game, something the wii has failed miserably at. Even metroid, which I was very excited about (and it will look great) will not be multiplayer. Dont you think thats a bust?

As for cartoon, I mean like having mario playing soccer- they are not real looking. I like Strikers but just wanted to clarify what I mean. Not complaining about graphics at all.

Im just sick of Mario PArty and Smooth moves types. Fun for a week, then put on ebay.

Oh yea, the reason multiplayer games are important is because you dont put the game away after you beat it. Ive beat paper mario and now im done. We need a game like halo that will spark new interst in the wii. We need consistent multiplayer.

I know strikers will be great. Im pumped about that. But we need better shooters. In fact, we just need a shooter thats half way decent.

i felt the same way w/ the first metroid. it was too confusing so i took it back. then a few months ago i thought i'd give the second one a try, and i love it!

Thats what everyone thinks now. Nobody cares about a good single player, A good Game, Everyone just wants the same godamn FPS Every ****ING FPS is EXACTLY THE SAME GAME. Wii DOESNT NEED HALO. Halo would ruin the Wii. Multiplayer obviously isnt that big a Factor if Wii is seeling so well and doesnt have any shitty FPS stinking up the Place. The PS3 doesnt have enoghu to say right now. But the Xbox 360 is Soley based On FPS which is lame because they are all bland games and each a carbon copy. Who cares if Mario looks like a Real person its the gameplay that should matter. Btw Halo 2 is one of the Noobiest games i have ever played in my life and Halo 1 should have been the Only halo that ever existed. FPSs are for PC and 360. I sick and tired of how many are produced. Only 3-4 need to be made each year because there ALL exactly alike. You run you shoot thats it. Im not saying i dislike FPS because i play them all the time. But they are so greatly overrated. Metroid Prime is a Great Game. If you didnt finish the single player you have no right to say its not. multiplayer is all anyone is worried about anymore becaues such bland boring games are coming out so quickly. There arent as many Great games that are fine to play over. In the Last decade Games have go to **** because everyone focuses on the godamn multipalyer and nobody Tries to make a Good single player game. the Wii doesnt need a Halo because it will have great games and doesnt need ONE GAME to keep the console together because its library is such ****. it is Difficult to say a console has failed at multipalyer when it has been out only 6 Months. WOW the 360 has Online!! and you have to pay for it!! and i cant play my Xbox 1 games! and it scratches my discs! And all there is to paly is the Same godamn FPS over and over with a different costume on. I hate What FPS online has done to the gaming world and i wouldnt care if i never played an online Game ever again.

Im guilty of being a halo 2 person. Its a great multiplayer game, something the wii has failed miserably at. Even metroid, which I was very excited about (and it will look great) will not be multiplayer. Dont you think thats a bust?
[/QUOTE]

yeah, but metroid is a great game for one person. Have u played 2 player on metroid 2? it's basically a watered down version of the solo mode.

If we took a poll, Im sure you would be alone about multiplayer. Its very important. The whole point of getting good at a game, is to show your skills off to others.

Take baseball or football. I loved playing others online. The computer is so boring and easy to find faults with. I know futures sports games will be online but thats in a few months. Im fine with that, but for someone to say online play is overrated is pretty crazy.

You kind of sound like my cousin who doesnt want to share their game with anyone and sit in a room all day and play alone.

With metroid, I am going on what I have seen in trailers and interviews. Im talking about the wii version not gamecube. Im saying it is disappointing that it will not have online play.

Back