Im getting a PS3 soon

Warhawk, Resistance, and I heard they are making a sequel to Motorstorm. Hopefully they'll fix that lame infinite nitro glitch. I watched a guy win a GS tourney with that glitch. So unfair to Heapin Dave, and the rest.

Icon Def Jam and Resistance
and ill sell you my sister if you don't like being an only child:lol:

i didnt like icon, but resistance is probably the best multiplayer on ps3 so far, unless your into sports theres some nfl and nba games that go online and stuff

Yeah im getting a PS3 soon aswell. I'm waiting for the january sales. Sooo excited. GT5 is gonna be amazing! Have you heard you can watch Top Gear through that game, and the top gear track will be in the game!
I really can't wait! Only 2 months to go.

knockels said:
wow cooooool but i think that their arent meny games like xbox360,

The year head start and lack of competition helped the xbox gather many titles, this is at the cost of a non fully tested console, which lead up to the red ring of death.

There are many games for the PS3, only they are in development still. Games take years to develop.

nice... i was just about to recommend getting warhawk. i gotta admit... there's a slight learning curve to it, but once you get used to the game..... man, is it fun.

other upcoming online games that are getting a lot of hype are call of duty 4, haze, and unreal tournament 3

Back