interactive backgrounds like Dead Or Alive

in touch with the wii

prez , you suck :p
Aug 2, 2006
the moon
Wii Online Code
5767-9309-0719-3080
today played an xbox360 (too bored had to wait in shop) and i played DOA4 and i like the way you could throw someone down a flight of stairs or smash them in to a eletric wall and i thought would it be cool if super smash bros brawl had this wouldnt be great what do you guys think?
edit: do not expect electric wall

:lol: imagine kicking your least favirote characters down a flight of temple steps

Last edited:
Well guys Sora somethingerather (the dude who made ssb) said that it would have interactive and explosive eviroments. We also know that in one of the levels you can go into MetaKnight's Ship and fight there. Great idea though

that is a good idea.....and thats sweet if you could be like fighting in one place.....like ontop of Metaknights ship then you all go inside the ship and it changes completely i think that would be sick

Sameiru said:
Well guys Sora somethingerather (the dude who made ssb) said that it would have interactive and explosive eviroments. We also know that in one of the levels you can go into MetaKnight's Ship and fight there. Great idea though
Masahiro Sakurai is the head of Sora, and previosly worked in HAL labrator, which did the previous two Smash Bros titles. I would love to have interactive environments. Could you provide a link to where it was announced?

Kick And Enemy Upwards And Metaknights Ship Rams Them Off The Screen! :lol::lol::lol:

or even better throwing you off the stage to see you grab on the monkey bars at the bottom (DK stage)

Back