iPod or Zune for TV shows

lol people ALWAYS argue about zune or ipod....its best if u look them up urself.... but neither one of them are good to watch a video on cuz of small screens and short battery life....unless u get a car charger....well the zune has a bigger screen and i think it looks better but ipod has itunes which is SOO much better than the stupid zune software...but u def should look it up urself........

gh05t said:
lol people ALWAYS argue about zune or ipod....its best if u look them up urself.... but neither one of them are good to watch a video on cuz of small screens and short battery life....unless u get a car charger....well the zune has a bigger screen and i think it looks better but ipod has itunes which is SOO much better than the stupid zune software...but u def should look it up urself........
But who actually pays for the music they download? I also think that iPods look much sexier than Zunes, but thats all personal preference.

i agree, ipod is better looking than the zune. also more versitile. there are alot of accessories and skins and everything (ya know just to make you more bankrupt lol) i think the ipod is more user friendly though as well.

anyways check out www.anythingbutipod.com they have all the cool mp3 players and reviews to check out if youre still contemplating between the 2

paintba||er said:

But who actually pays for the music they download? I also think that iPods look much sexier than Zunes, but thats all personal preference.

I actually pay for music I download, i bought a £25 gift card and two £15 gift cards this year, but now I pay by debit card. I also buy music videos and games, I have around 10 games now!
Including the 'lost' one! Its great!
Lee.J

Back