Someone stole my ipod

chucknorris013

WiiChat Member
May 6, 2007
Wii Online Code
6830-7751-9116-6691
i say this because he stole my ipod the other day and that makes me ANGRY!!!! :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5:

of course i am going to take this to my schools office, but i would like to know, if the principle does not do anything about it, what should i do?

i have 3 options so far

1) attempt the take ipod back when he has it out

2) kick his arse then take it back

3) take the ipod before kicking his arse

any suggestions?

Last edited:
Get adult help...don't start a fight because then you'd be stooping to his level and below...and you don't want to do that

yes i have thought about that, which is why im takin it to the office first. but face it, if you were in my position, you would wanna kick him in the nuts too

I'd say adult help comes first. Find out where he lives, go to his house, tell his mom what happened. If she does nothing, go find him in his house [yeah, just walk in and wonder around], and ask him where it is.

If you've got anything up on him, I'd then go with intimidation. If that fails [and you think you can take him], you know what to do.

Fighting the guy isn't going to get your iPod back. Also, if you were to fight him, you would most likely end up with a suspension. If you want it back then talk to the school office. If they don't help, have your parents talk with his parents. If all else fails, talk to a police officer about the situation and provide some form of proof that the iPod is in fact yours.

this is like when i wanted to sue my principle ;]

well i got it back a few days ago and well
my principle aint holding a grudge or anything
but my dad hates him now ;]
and btw i didnt have to pay the 15 doller fine
cuz he had it for to long

Someone stole my iPod back in high school too. I went straight to the office, told the Principal who did it and described it to him. I got it back the next day and the little ***** got suspended. She was so obvious. If you're going to steal my ****, don't take it out and use it when I'm aroind! Ha. She got owned.

Tell your principal. Bring proof that it's yours as well. In addition, when you get it back, he might get suspended as well. Don't start a fight. Point and laugh at him as he walks away, but don't fight.

dont kick him in the nuts, if you are gonna fight then fight, dont take the womans way out (no offense ladies) but you should just do what everyone else says, tell whoever is in charge in your school, just dont make it too obvious that you ratted, he probably wont do anything though he sounds like a real dumbass..good luck to you, im sure you will work things out

Jay588 said:
dont kick him in the nuts, if you are gonna fight then fight

"Let go of my purse!!!!!!"said by bobby hill

Back