is it just me or...

krayon

WiiChat Bowler
Apr 29, 2007
Ayrshire, Scotland
Wii Online Code
7030-8478-2048-2458
are people tempted to buy a wii game thats possibly only £20 - £25 but dont because the more you think about it the more you think it must be such a bad game because its so cheap?

i can't relate cause i'm canadian and don't know how much currency that is in canadian dollars

BUT for anybody who says "just rent it first" screw that, why would i want to rent and buy a game, i'll just take my chances and buy the game, rather than renting every game i consider buying

well on average our games are £40 so thats kind of half the price a good wii game would be.

mushroomedmario said:
i can't relate cause i'm canadian and don't know how much currency that is in canadian dollars

BUT for anybody who says "just rent it first" screw that, why would i want to rent and buy a game, i'll just take my chances and buy the game, rather than renting every game i consider buying

I do that with 3rd party Wii games not stuff like Brawl and Galaxy or Wi-fi games(whatever party it may be).

krayon said:
are people tempted to buy a wii game thats possibly only £20 - £25 but dont because the more you think about it the more you think it must be such a bad game because its so cheap?

I think that you do it once........then are more careful the next time!

Super Fruit Fall was my mistake :sick:

I won't be buying anything without proper research again!

Well, I only buy Games that are on special offer, like I bought Super Monkey Ball for the Wii for £17.50 as it was on special offer off of BlahDVD, but its gone back up to £32.99, ha, get in there♥

yeah, fell for that old gag with Rampage and Excite Truck.
You can see why they're £20.00
As Captain FF said, you wise up next time.

If a game is only £20 it would still have to be decent for me to buy it!

when i first heard re4 was gonna be $30, i was afraid it was gonna be another rampage, but it was sweet!!!! but i def. wont buy games released at a discount. Used games, yes. but other than that, no.

TortillaChip520 said:
when i first heard re4 was gonna be $30, i was afraid it was gonna be another rampage, but it was sweet!!!! but i def. wont buy games released at a discount. Used games, yes. but other than that, no.

$30.00?????!!!!!!!! :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

Back