is it true?

iRAWR

rawrrr
Jun 24, 2007
Ontario, Canada
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
is it true that MGS4 is coming out for the 360 (kinda late)
cuz i wanna buy a ps3 just for the game MGS4, but then i heard some1 say that MGS4 is coming out on the xbox 360, and also, the 360, has tons of better, shooting games.
Thanx in advance :D

a lot of people are expecting mgs4 to come to the 360 since 360 is nabbing ps3s exclsuives such as ace combat, devil may cry, and gta4

ha yeah righ! MGS4 is too great to come on the 360. It requires a console power house like the PS3!

Joe said:
ha yeah righ! MGS4 is too great to come on the 360. It requires a console power house like the PS3!
even though weve hardly seen anything the ps3 can do and its due out early 2008? so far mostly everything has been better looking on the 360

Sovieto said:
even though weve hardly seen anything the ps3 can do and its due out early 2008? so far mostly everything has been better looking on the 360
Because they have had more time with the 360. That, and most of the multiplatform games were designed for the 360 and just ported to the PS3 so they look like ****. The 360 also has a better graphics card. One of the big reasons that I doubt it will go to the 360 beside them stating it wouldn't is that it most likely wouldn't fit on a DVD.

paintba||er said:

Because they have had more time with the 360. That, and most of the multiplatform games were designed for the 360 and just ported to the PS3 so they look like ****. The 360 also has a better graphics card. One of the big reasons that I doubt it will go to the 360 beside them stating it wouldn't is that it most likely wouldn't fit on a DVD.
exactly
they have had more time, and they always will
so whats it matter if mgs4 needs a powerhouse console, if the 360 looks just as good for those reasons then it means mgs4 really dosent need a powerhouse console, of which a ps3 is the only one that can fufill that need.

Sovieto said:
exactly
they have had more time, and they always will
so whats it matter if mgs4 needs a powerhouse console, if the 360 looks just as good for those reasons then it means mgs4 really dosent need a powerhouse console, of which a ps3 is the only one that can fufill that need.
Well, the graphics might be pretty close on both consoles, but the PS3 still has more processing power.
Konami Representative said:
Konami has no plans to bring Metal Gear Solid 4 to the Xbox 360 at this time.
Kojima said:
The 360 owners will have to bring out the omg MGS4 is on the 360 flag another day

paintba||er said:

Well, the graphics might be pretty close on both consoles, but the PS3 still has more processing power.

when did konami say those
and those arent really cold hard confirmations
also, thie second quote makes it seem like they WILL bring it to 360, but after ps3 or something like that

Back