is it true?

the doods at ign said on more then one of there podcasts that its going to most likely be a timed exclusive, and they said its probably going to come out 6-12 months after it comes out for ps3.

Daaamn, for some strange reason got a tad of hope when I read OP, don't ask me why. Might happen one day in the future, because they didn't say it was a fact the MGS series wasn't ever going to 360, just maybe not MGS4..

LOL at buying the PS3 for 1 game. Thats sad dude. Fair enough if you are going to buy it for more games but LOL at that!

Hmm, I don't think MGS4 is limited to the PS3, whoever posted about them saying it is, I want a link of proof.
IGN already said the in an interview with Square-Enix that FFXIII is not an exclusive title for PS3. This meaning it could be on 360, or it could be on PSP, DS, and such.

Even if MGS4 is coming out for the PS3 I wouldn't go out and buy a PS3 just for that game. To me thats a waste of money. Spending over $600.00 on a console for just one game which you may get bored with in a month isn't worth it.

Lai Strike said:
IGN already said the in an interview with Square-Enix that FFXIII is not an exclusive title for PS3. This meaning it could be on 360, or it could be on PSP, DS, and such.

The Final Fantasy series has never been a Sony exclusive, you have Christal Chronicles with Nintendo for example, but I've never heard that FFXIII was not going to be exclusive for the PS3

Wii_Smurf said:
LOL at buying the PS3 for 1 game. Thats sad dude. Fair enough if you are going to buy it for more games but LOL at that!
err lol? anyways what i meant was theres only 1 good game i like for the ps3 SO FAR

jledesma said:
The Final Fantasy series has never been a Sony exclusive, you have Christal Chronicles with Nintendo for example, but I've never heard that FFXIII was not going to be exclusive for the PS3

yea but crystal chronicles is basically a spin off like origins and tactics

Back