Is the text in the game really that long???

alexthursday

WiiChat Member
Apr 12, 2007
New Brunswick, Canada
I heard that the game has A LOT of text to read. I personally get annoyed when I play a game with too much stuff to read...is it really that bad? I plan on buying it, but that's a little thing that "might" make me change my mind...Example, will I play like 5 min. and then have to read something for like 10 min.?(might have exaggerated a little)

Thanks

I've been through world 6 so far and I haven't really noticed that much text. I like reading the text a lot and I don't think it's a lot. Well, I come from playing Final Fantasy. So, our definitions of a lot of text might be very different.

alexthursday said:
I heard that the game has A LOT of text to read. I personally get annoyed when I play a game with too much stuff to read...is it really that bad? I plan on buying it, but that's a little thing that "might" make me change my mind...Example, will I play like 5 min. and then have to read something for like 10 min.?(might have exaggerated a little)

Thanks

It's called an RPG....with a STORYLINE. Ever heard of Fire Emblem or Final Fantasy? Good story=text. Now go play halo.

If you absolutely can't stand reading text in games, you'll probably get pretty sick of it. It bothers me, but the game is fun enough that it's worth getting over. The Wii is the first gaming system I've purchased since the original NES, so the whole "story line" and such is new to me.

Thanks
I wanted to know 'cause I heard somewhere that it's worst than FF, but if it's not, I'm gonna get it for sure

To Brawny - I've played almost every FF, so ....yeah I know what an RPG is, and I don't like Halo that much so...

What is wrong with a little reading? It is part RPG for godsake! Some people....:shocked:

you didnt really have to read because there was voice acting but the worst game ever for breaking up the action is metal gear solid 2!
play for 5 mins watch for 20

What's really bad is that you need to read text to know what to do. I mean reading?!??!! Why??? :incazzato:

Romanian children, where I am testing/trying the Wii, are not very good n English.
They play Zelda now, and I always have to translate.
That's is a pity.
My main question of Mario is: can you play the game if you cannot read english?

Huib

OK, thanks Italianqt... I wait till 2035 when the romanian version will appear.
huib

alexthursday said:

Thanks
MY opinion is the game is worth playing for the textinvolved

Back