Is WiiChat.... dying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright sremick is doing it again! He's trying to help change for his benefit. We just need new mods and it will be alright

yeah, to his benifit ofcourse.
but to ours aswell.
Im on his side completely.
I will probably make an account there, and see where it takes me.

I believe he is already there.

So if everyone moves to Ninstation it would be a better thing?

If you got your brawler friends to move then it would be a much better place for you than here yes.

If you move to Ninstation put it on your signature like "I moved to Ninstation if you wanna talk to me".

I think this would be frowned upon. You could always take 60 seconds to make an account there and then just click on the list of members to see everyone who is registered.

Last edited:
I believe he is already there.

If you got your brawler friends to move then it would be a much better place for you than here yes.

I think this would be frowned upon. You could always take 60 seconds to make an account there and then just click on the list of members to see everyone who is registered.

I don't plan on moving to Ninstation because the "1 vs 1 League" is still active. Most threads that I go to are active by the way.
I won't go there unless most of Wiichat decide to go.

Alright sremick is doing it again! He's trying to help change for his benefit. We just need new mods and it will be alright
Right, because the FCDB and a replacement webforum to replace a dying WiiChat is for "my benefit". :wtf:

You do realize that the FCDB took me many weeks of ongoing coding, correct? And it had no ads. Neither does Ninstation.

Instead of always being the Debbie Downer every time someone tries to improve a bad situation, how about you enlighten us all how those two things were for "my benefit". Actually, they were/are for our collective benefit... but I'm sure in your version of the world everyone is a greedy bastard with ulterior motives and only does things for their own personal gain, everyone else be damned. :rolleyes: That must be a sad way to go through life.

I'd also love to hear how you expect there to be "new mods", since it's been stated any number of times that the only person who can make new mods is i0n, and he abandoned WiiChat and all his other forums almost half a year ago.

I'm waiting and all ears.

By all means, stay here if that's your cup of tea. But I'd suggest posting at ps3chat.com and xbox360chat.com some too... it'll be good practice for things to come. If you truly believe things here aren't going down those same paths, you're deluding yourself.

Ok stop nagging us and go away! We don't care!!! How many times must you say that in your own different versions of posts? Im not moving till wiichat dies and if it does I'm gonna move somewhere else XD And I see your on wiichat 24/7 just to do this...

He did this when he made the friend code data base too! And yet people still make friend code lists in the forum. He shows up when people are looking for an answer and someone to guide them. I hate to make a comparison but he is sort of like Hitler. Germany was mad because they got screwed over after world war one, the people listened to Hitler because he said he had a solution that would make Germany a world leader. Sremick is showing up at a time where wiichat isn't as strong as it can be so he can easily try to tell people he can promise them better. We mostly need new mods, that's it. New features would be nice, but as you can see, when people leave here, they come back!!!!!

He did this when he made the friend code data base too! And yet people still make friend code lists in the forum. He shows up when people are looking for an answer and someone to guide them. I hate to make a comparison but he is sort of like Hitler. Germany was mad because they got screwed over after world war one, the people listened to Hitler because he said he had a solution that would make Germany a world leader. Sremick is showing up at a time where wiichat isn't as strong as it can be so he can easily try to tell people he can promise them better. We mostly need new mods, that's it. New features would be nice, but as you can see, when people leave here, they come back!!!!!

Okay, making comparisons to Hitler and Germany when talking about him and WiiChat aren't really apt comparisons. :sick:

Regarding WiiChat, we don't need new features. If anything, we need less features. This is a forum for goodness sake. We don't need friend lists and other useless add ons cluttering the site.

Also, I don't understand how appointing mods will help the site become more active.

A more appropriate comparison would be Nintendo in the 80s, promising quality games when people were losing faith in the industry.

Ok stop nagging us and go away! We don't care!!! How many times must you say that in your own different versions of posts? Im not moving till wiichat dies and if it does I'm gonna move somewhere else XD And I see your on wiichat 24/7 just to do this...

You are right MCL.
He comes to tell us on how ion sucks so bad and how ion failed to moderate. We already know we have heard it a whole bunch of times >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back