Is WiiChat.... dying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does seem like there is less people but not like there isnt anybody to talk to. There are still plenty of regulars around here, soon this site will have more people as time goes on :D

Good times Hugo, good times.

dammmm i know right? :( i miss the good old days when:

- Prinny would post the ELLO pictures to every new member XD
- people hating on lee.jarrett.
- wario2ooo posting like crazy
- wiiwouldlike2play, aka steph, making some of the coolest board games
- the brawl tournys!!! lmao i remember i ACTUALLY won and got free wii points
- OMG that one mod!! i forgot her name but she ABUSED her power lol but one day she got fed up with it and left the site
- when i0n was here :/

but other than that. . i guess on with the new generation of wiichatters :)

I think that happens with every online community, at least the ones I've been a part of. The best times are when you first join cause everything is new and you wouldn't have stayed if you didn't like the place/people.

Yea, it was much funnier before. I use to be eager to come here as soon as I could. Now ever since that incident, something is missing.

Navarre, It hasn't been the way it used to be since well before you got here.

Ahh yes, 06. I was apart of the December noob rush and ya know what? Damn proud of it.

There were a lot of great members. Now I can only think of a handful who are truly active.

On a side note, I find it hilarious that I've been active for over two years, and I just barely broke 1000 posts.

lmao i look at join date. fellow veterans that STILL come here have my respect :) i almost had full rep before the apcalypse XD friends list. . . a lot :)

When did the Apocalypse happen? I joined about a month ago and I have a little over 500 posts. I consider myself active but not some parts of the site. I hate people that made an account and stayed for a couple of weeks or a month at best and disappeared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back