Is WiiChat.... dying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahah bro, remember when everyone was going apeshit over the reputation?

Lmfao those days were great! xD

And same here. I just find it funny me and you have been here for so long, but post so little.

hahah bro, remember when everyone was going apeshit over the reputation?

Lmfao those days were great! xD

And same here. I just find it funny me and you have been here for so long, but post so little.

haha i have to admit, back then when rep was going around, i would look right away to see if anyone repped me XD i was like "OMG i just need 25 more points and i'll get the next green square" XD funny thing is when i DID get rep, it would come from a n00b and sadly, rep from them wouldn't count XD lmao

yea, i went like on a 4-5 month vacation lmao ehhh, i usually post in the board games anyways, so post doesn't go up XD

When did the Apocalypse happen? I joined about a month ago and I have a little over 500 posts. I consider myself active but not some parts of the site. I hate people that made an account and stayed for a couple of weeks or a month at best and disappeared.

I think it happened before you came otherwise you would of noticed. Well actually I forgot when it happened since around that time I stopped coming here. I was angry, mostly since Sho survived. lol jk If only I joined a month earlier

Oh I see. and yeah. I got rep sometimes from people and I'm like, "uhm. who are you?"

The board games section was great. Steph made some great games. They got really popular though. Too hard to maintain.

lmao i had "rep me please" written on my sig XD it was a fun way to get rep haha but n00bs usually listened and rep wouldn't go any higher haha

I may not be a vet, but when i was around boy was it as busy as ever.
I quickly came to know users such as Brawny and all those other comrades of his
i even made online enemies o_o one of which was WWLTP at the time, but all of this added to the enjoyable experience of my first forum.
I was flamed almost everyday by people such as Vagrant or Tortilla, and some others Paintballer? or something. Their were several fun posts, mean posts, and whatever other posts. I was incredibly childish, new to forums, and stupid back then but more alas it was fun, busy, and chaotic. Until i was banned for months by the Loose_Canon but afterward unbanned by her with an apology. I came back this year only to see sheer difference, I'm not to sure what this 'hardware crash' is but from what i recall their was usually more active users. All in All it was a short-lived but fun wiichat experience back then, (2007) and now it of course doesn't feel the same but i hope to bring much to forum and contribute to a great and fun forum!

I may not be a vet, but when i was around boy was it as busy as ever.
I quickly came to know users such as Brawny and all those other comrades of his
i even made online enemies o_o one of which was WWLTP at the time, but all of this added to the enjoyable experience of my first forum.
I was flamed almost everyday by people such as Vagrant or Tortilla, and some others Paintballer? or something. Their were several fun posts, mean posts, and whatever other posts. I was incredibly childish, new to forums, and stupid back then but more alas it was fun, busy, and chaotic. Until i was banned for months by the Loose_Canon but afterward unbanned by her with an apology. I came back this year only to see sheer difference, I'm not to sure what this 'hardware crash' is but from what i recall their was usually more active users. All in All it was a short-lived but fun wiichat experience back then, (2007) and now it of course doesn't feel the same but i hope to bring much to forum and contribute to a great and fun forum!

Lmfao, the good old days xD

Yea, I dunno why but I met quite a few people who were ready to fight then. Also I remember when I first came here someone was always lecturing me on grammer usage XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back