I've Seen Red...THE RED RINGS!

I didnt get my box yet.. itll be here in a day or 2 they said. I might not need it though i just played halo 2 for a good half hour :p

Krusnik said:
The one year warranty isn't for returning it to the store. That is sending it to Microsoft so they can fix things such as a a broken disc tray and stuff like that.
They added on the 3 extra rrod warranty just for the rrod.
He cannot return it to the store to get a new one, he has to send it into Microsoft unless he's boughten it within 30 days. (That's what it is for most stores)

well yea he can return it if he got the stores warranty which i would idk if he did tho

Mine did. I should have gotten it back days ago...
:mad5:

i have a broken 360 with the rrod, how do I go about getting it fixed, i do not have the receipt anymore. do i call them? the site really dont help me at all because i have been waiting weeks for a reply! and when i did sign up it said my console was under no warranty?? it hasnt even been out 3 years...

Jay588 said:
i have a broken 360 with the rrod, how do I go about getting it fixed, i do not have the receipt anymore. do i call them? the site really dont help me at all because i have been waiting weeks for a reply! and when i did sign up it said my console was under no warranty?? it hasnt even been out 3 years...
Call them. They'll probably ask you for your information on where to send your box/coffin for the 360. You'll still be under the warranty, if your not then something is wrong.
So yep, just call em up.

well i got my order in for the 'coffin' as you refered to it..it doesnt have a date to when the box will be shipped, but it did say it may take up to 3 weeks to be repaired. the thing with the warranty was the original warranty was over and i had to click on 3 red ring warranty which was free. now lets see how long this takes..anyone get theirs back yet?

Well I got Halo 3 LE.

And my xbox is functional! HALLwluguah!

Back