Jerry Falwell RIP (For Americans)

Spiritshotgun said:
Apparently, you don't realize that planes have been crashing into buildings for years yet not a single one of them has fallen, the same is said for the empire state building, same situation, it did not fall. the twin towers were built to withstand occurances shuch as 9/11, buildings do not collapse in on themselves in a convenient little pile, that only happens during a demolition, which is what 9/11 was. An excuse for george jr to finish what his daddy started. A plane does not bring a building down.

I believe from my research that the planes did cause the building to collapse. Simple facts of temperatures are:

1) 1535ºC (2795ºF) - melting point of iron
2) 1510ºC (2750ºF) - melting point of typical structural steel
3) 825ºC (1517ºF) - maximum temperature of hydrocarbon fires burning in the atmosphere without pressurization or pre-heating (premixed fuel and air - blue flame)

Diffuse flames burn far cooler.
Oxygen-starved diffuse flames are cooler yet.

The fires in the towers were diffuse which means they were well below 800ºC.
Their dark smoke showed they were oxygen-starved particularly in the South Tower.

The towers steel frames didn't need to melt because the towers collapsed by losing some of their structural strength which and that required exposure to much less heat. Lots of twisted, warped, bent and sagging steel was found at the site. This results when steel tries to expand at both ends, but when it can no longer expand, it sags and the surrounding concrete cracks. Thus making the building unstable. This is just my conclusion of course, just food for thought.

He was a biggot. Honestly we are better off without him.

@ War discussion: There are some consequences if we were to pull out, but also think of it as we have nothing to win and nothing to lose so why are we voluntarily killing our citizens?

Last edited:
I_Dont_Know859 said:
I believe from my research that the planes did cause the building to collapse. Simple facts of temperatures are:

1) 1535ºC (2795ºF) - melting point of iron
2) 1510ºC (2750ºF) - melting point of typical structural steel
3) 825ºC (1517ºF) - maximum temperature of hydrocarbon fires burning in the atmosphere without pressurization or pre-heating (premixed fuel and air - blue flame)

Diffuse flames burn far cooler.
Oxygen-starved diffuse flames are cooler yet.

The fires in the towers were diffuse which means they were well below 800ºC.
Their dark smoke showed they were oxygen-starved particularly in the South Tower.

The towers steel frames didn't need to melt because the towers collapsed by losing some of their structural strength which and that required exposure to much less heat. Lots of twisted, warped, bent and sagging steel was found at the site. This results when steel tries to expand at both ends, but when it can no longer expand, it sags and the surrounding concrete cracks. Thus making the building unstable. This is just my conclusion of course, just food for thought.

Wrong. It was thermite, proving explosives were used. jet fuel is kerosine and does not burn at those temps and steel doesnt melt until 2000F.

The structural strength of the steel was comprised as such to prevent catastrophies such as this. Simple fact: It could've withstood a plane impact, it wouldn't have fallen. No building, in history has even imploded in on itself in history from a plane hitting it...EVER. when something is controlled, it falls into a little pile for easy clean up aka demolition. When something EXPLODES it scatters all over the place. That wasnt the case with both towers, they both fell the in the SAME style.

Bush was in new york the morning of 9/11, he knew about it, he was in a school reading books to children when it happened, he didnt get off his ass, concerned with america, he sat there and continued reading the book. Not to mention Dan Rather even had enough sense to say on national television "Well that looks just like a demolition to me." And he would know, he's seen plenty.

Get a clue.

Spiritshotgun said:
Apparently, you don't realize that planes have been crashing into buildings for years yet not a single one of them has fallen, the same is said for the empire state building, same situation, it did not fall. the twin towers were built to withstand occurances shuch as 9/11, buildings do not collapse in on themselves in a convenient little pile, that only happens during a demolition, which is what 9/11 was. An excuse for george jr to finish what his daddy started. A plane does not bring a building down.

umm how many big jets full of fuel have crashed into other buildings or the empire state building at top speed?LOL im sure plenty of small prop planes have bounced off buildings but not big jets. the only 911 conspiracy plausible is the fact that building 7 collapsed.

Spiritshotgun said:
Bush was in new york the morning of 9/11, he knew about it, he was in a school reading books to children when it happened, he didnt get off his ass, concerned with america, he sat there and continued reading the book.

Get a clue.

First of i hate Bush! your the one that needs to get a clue. Shrub was in florida reading books to children when it happened and yes he looked like a deer in headlights! only because hes a coward dipsheot that didnt have a clue how to handle the situation, until it sunk in he could use it to his advantage.

Spiritshotgun said:
Wrong. It was thermite, proving explosives were used. jet fuel is kerosine and does not burn at those temps and steel doesnt melt until 2000F.

The structural strength of the steel was comprised as such to prevent catastrophies such as this. Simple fact: It could've withstood a plane impact, it wouldn't have fallen. No building, in history has even imploded in on itself in history from a plane hitting it...EVER. when something is controlled, it falls into a little pile for easy clean up aka demolition. When something EXPLODES it scatters all over the place. That wasnt the case with both towers, they both fell the in the SAME style.

Thermite is a possibility but I'm not entirely convinced. Your saying it like it was a fact, proving it was demonolition, so i believe your jumping the gun there. Have we not learned from jumping the gun like in the Duke Rape case (did you believe they were guilty or innocent by the way, I believed they were innocent.) I didn't say the steel melted, i was just stating the facts of steel melting. Jet fuel burns at 800° to 1500°F, not hot enough to melt steel so I agree with you there. BUT then I mention DIFFUSE FLAMES which is what I still believe is responsible for causing so much confusion and conspiracy theories. The fires in the towers were diffuse which means they were well below 800ºC. Now how do you make steel immune to diffuse flames and from naturally expanding since you say it was comprised not to do so? The building did a first withstand the impact of the plane. Giving the time for the diffuse flames to do their work weaking the support and eventually causing the building to collaspe. I never said the building exploded or imploded, the building just collasped on itself with all the diffuse flames everywhere weakening the support falling into a pile just like emploding a building aka demolition.:ihih:

Spiritshotgun said:
Bush was in new york the morning of 9/11, he knew about it, he was in a school reading books to children when it happened, he didnt get off his ass, concerned with america, he sat there and continued reading the book. Not to mention Dan Rather even had enough sense to say on national television "Well that looks just like a demolition to me." And he would know, he's seen plenty.

Get a clue.

I have a clue. Bush was in Florida at Emma T. Booker Elementary School, not NY you crazy liberal. I don't believe he wasn't concerned with America, he probably just was dumbfounded and didn't know what to do, the guy isn't one of the brightest people to lead the country, I mean just look how poorly planned everything in Iraq is, he's just an idiot when it comes to a crisis. I don't think to much at Bush but you just seem like your just looking for little reasons to pointfingers at a stupid guy for being well....having a stupid moment.

Whenever a building is emploded for demolition. You see many charges go off at strategic points in the building to take out its support.

I watched 9/11 unfold live on TV, those planes were fueled to travel across country, theres no doubt in my mind that the building came down do to a combination of heat from jet fuel, and the collapsing of floors.

I saw a special on History channel, that showed exactly how the colapse happend, it only took one floor failing to start a domino effect to take down the whole building, and thats exactly what happend.

There was nothing controlled about that colapse, it destroyed buildings all around the twin towers.

There are so many loooong posts on this thread that I'M GOING CRAZZY!!! .................pleases stop posting loong posts.....please?

jerri fallwell should not RIP ... he was a horrible human being responsible for advancing an agenda based on fear

ssbb_lover said:
You do know the consequences of pulling out, don't you? I'm sure you do since you're an educated person, but I think those consequences are much worse than if we stayed.

Ask my pal Craig about the consequences of pulling out... He's been using the pulling out method for years - and now he's got a kid with some random sl*t. Anyway always use protection is the lesson for the day...

Spiritshotgun said:
Just because the building crashed doesn't change the fact that MUSLIMS crashed a freakin plane into the towers. Saying that it's the government's fault for not building "strong enough" towers is the most moronic idea i've ever heard.

ssbb_lover said:
Just because the building crashed doesn't change the fact that MUSLIMS crashed a freakin plane into the towers. Saying that it's the government's fault for not building "strong enough" towers is the most moronic idea i've ever heard.

That isn't what I said. lawl. Im not surprised a buncha kids wouldnt understand.

Spiritshotgun said:
That isn't what I said. lawl. Im not surprised a buncha kids wouldnt understand.
If you wanted to sound a bit more intelligent, you could type in proper grammar and take out your 10 year old sig.

Also, if you wanted to sound intelligent that is, you could try...I don't know, explaining what you said?

Sounds like you're saying Bush's Dad smashed a big hole in the towers so that it'd be easier for terrorists to knock it down...what you said is vague and can be deciphered different ways.

meh, It's not the impact. It's the thousands of gallons of gasoline that melted the supports. That indeed, would have fallen the building into it's own footprint.

Back