Just a few quick questions please help me here

RPGMasterTurk91

Turkish RPG Master
Aug 2, 2006
Somewhere in New Jersey
ppl r always saying "VC"...what does it stand for?

What is the "Opera"; i hear it a lot but dont know what is it?

What r first, second, and third party games and what r the differences?

BTW, i think i know what all of the answers to these questions r but im not 100% sure, thanks for the help guys

Last edited:
VC=Virtual Console
And Opera Is A Web Browser That Will Have To Be Boght To Be Usable On The Wii...

+M=M+

First Is Exclusive Games For The System
Second Is...Uh...I Don't Know...
Third Is A Game For All CUrrent-Gen Systems(i.e. soul calibur 2 for the xbox gc and ps2)

hey

I think I read somewhere that Opera is free until June or July of 2007, not completly sure though.

edit (I looked a little more into this)
I think 1st party are games developed/published by Nintendo, 2nd party are games developed by others and published by Nintendo, and 3rd party are games both developed/published by others.

cyas

Last edited:
+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
First Is Exclusive Games For The System
Second Is...Uh...I Don't Know...
Third Is A Game For All CUrrent-Gen Systems(i.e. soul calibur 2 for the xbox gc and ps2)
not really, if they sold for e.g. the mario game to xbox it would still be first party to nintendo but 3rd party to xbox, right?

Alright, here's how it works:

First party game: a game made by the console manufacturer themself (e.g. Super Mario Galaxy).

Second party game: a game made by a separate company under a deal by a console manufacturer, so that it is exclusive to their system (e.g. Metroid Prime 3).

Third party game: a game made by a separate company for whatever consoles that company wants to release them for (e.g. Call of Duty 3).

Back