kiddies system??

but with the name Nii, no jokes can be made comparing it to waste. For example:
Wii > Wee
Pu > Poo

UkranianTractor said:
Have I been indoctrinated by you guys? I bought the PS2 a few years ago and have enjoyed many of it's games, e.g. Shadow of the Colossus, God of War, Silent Hill Series,etc. However, now I seem to dislike them. I'm not excited about the PS3 at all. I want to be, don't get me wrong.

I thought I was a bit of a graphics whore but I find myself so excited over the Wii. I can't stop thinking about it. I've even thinking the unthinkable - considering an xbox360 in the future. But passion for a PS3 . . . .Nope!!!

same thing with me!! i was a ps2 junkie, of course i never hated the gc i just didnt buy it, then i got all excited about the wii and i totally hate the ps3 now, and while before i was a lemming hater im actually thinking about getting a 360 next year :eek:

4 more days till i get my wii!!!

vagrant said:
Sony = Final Fantasy Fanboy system

xbox = Halo fanboy system

Nintendo = Someone who has actually followed gaming

I have to disagree with you there mate as that is totally biased!! I own an Xbox 360 but I have NEVER played Halo, and before you say Xbox fan boy. I am desperately looking forward to buying my Wii!!

wii360 said:
I own an Xbox 360 but I have NEVER played Halo
I've played Halo, didn't think much of it though. I wouldn't mind getting a 360 at some point, just to get some of the higher graphics games (not that I'm just into graphics, I'm just not into missing out on the titles that publishers refuse to bring onto the Wii). Things like Project 8 (although I might leave that one. More interested in Downhill Jam atm), Sonic (I'm a sucker for Sonic. Guess I just like the mix between new wtuff and nostalgia). They'd have to be much more than that though to make me want a 360.

Still, the Wii is shaping up to be more than anyone ever hoped, and not in a multi-functional way (the "I've already got everything it can do, and so the extra functions are a waste of time" multi-functional way). e.g. Play mp3's, play videos, connect up to a handheld for a smaller extra screen, Play PS2 and PSX games, surf internet, Play DVD's.

(If you hadn't noticed that last paragraph was directed at the PS3!)

i dont know why but when i hear 'WII' or see the wii trailers i am not convinced that this is for serious gamers, more something you would buy your kiddies at christmas hence the reason i now want an xbox 360 :D

$?wii?$ said:
i dont know why but when i hear 'WII' or see the wii trailers i am not convinced that this is for serious gamers, more something you would buy your kiddies at christmas hence the reason i now want an xbox 360 :D
Wow if you base your ideas about something on how it sounds...well that's just dumb and you'll be missing out on an amazing console. Most of the botards at my school say that the Wii is "gay" I guess that's the only insult they can come up with, but anyway they just listen to what MTV says and go with the PS3, but they can't even tell me why they like it besides, well I saw it on mtv

Messykitty414 said:
Wow if you base your ideas about something on how it sounds...well that's just dumb and you'll be missing out on an amazing console. Most of the botards at my school say that the Wii is "gay" I guess that's the only insult they can come up with, but anyway they just listen to what MTV says and go with the PS3, but they can't even tell me why they like it besides, well I saw it on mtv

i am not at all saying i base my judgments on the way it sounds! if that was the case why would i buy the 360?? that name is weird. but when i do hear the Wii my first impression are 'hmm, gotta get my kid that for christmas' same thing when i see the wii advert when that boy is flying the plane:ciappa:

$?wii?$ said:
i am not at all saying i base my judgments on the way it sounds! if that was the case why would i buy the 360?? that name is weird. but when i do hear the Wii my first impression are 'hmm, gotta get my kid that for christmas' same thing when i see the wii advert when that boy is flying the plane:ciappa:
Still head down to your local gamestop, and play it, you will change your mind so fast, it's insanely fun

i live in uk! and i have seen the wii in bullring. well kinda...

$?wii?$ said:
i live in uk! and i have seen the wii in bullring. well kinda...
Ahh well, when kiosks start to pop-up in the UK, whereever they pop-up there, go try it and you will definatley change your mind

Back