Killzone 2: Metacritic score so far-97

I browse PS3forums regularly, and an admin there (of PSU.com) has just stated that he got official word from Sony that Guerilla Games are now looking into a Co-Op patch.

Obviously, the thread I have linked isn't with a formal article announcement, but this claim is coming from the same person who recieved the review copy of Killzone 2 and reviewed it on PSU.com, so I feel pretty safe with trusting this claim.

Last edited:
Never played Killzone. But I always heard it was good.

Actually the original Killzone was crap :p But Guerilla Games made a HUGE improvement this time around.

Also to be fair, when the original Killzone was released their weren't many great FPS games on consoles except for Halo(and Goldeneye on N64) so their wasn't much experienced with it on consoles.

@Bio

Yeah I saw that too and was thinking of posting it here. I really hope they put this in via a patch, anything extra would be a fantastic bonus to an already outstanding game.

Actually the original Killzone was crap :p But Guerilla Games made a HUGE improvement this time around.

Also to be fair, when the original Killzone was released their weren't many great FPS games on consoles except for Halo(and Goldeneye on N64) so their wasn't much experienced with it on consoles.

Nah,it was awright. Just had a laggyness about it-poor frame rate.

Out of 50 reviews, only 5 are less than 90/100

current average is 93/100

whats up with that 70? They claim you can play the levels in any order and it wont matter? We'll see, i hope thats not true. I've never even heard of that reviewer, doesnt mean im going to discredit their review. It did bring the overall scrore down a bit though.

EDGE is notoriously hard to please. Oh well, can't please everyone.

I'm just glad it's back up at 93 even with the 70. It would be very sad to know that just one review brought it down a whole point.

LOL..was the first KZ really that bad?

it had mixed reviews. i personally loved it, you could play as 4 different people throughout the campaign and the multiplayer was fun in my opinion.

people thought the controls were bad. it was hyped to be a halo killer and geurilla never had any intentions of killing halo so people were let down.

Back