Kingdom Hearts Remix

Shiftfallout said:
doh, i liked it better the way it was before.

Add: by the way, you sound pretty damn conceited.

What are you talking about???

Wii-Girl said:
What are you talking about???

take a look at your sig. add the comment assuming en4neo is trying to get friendly with you.

Sounds conceited, just because your a girl doesnt mean anyone has to treat you any more special. Of course this is my first impression based off those things, either way its merely an observation thats purely my own.

Shiftfallout said:
take a look at your sig. add the comment assuming en4neo is trying to get friendly with you.

Sounds conceited, just because your a girl doesnt mean anyone has to treat you any more special. Of course this is my first impression based off those things, either way its merely an observation thats purely my own.

Ummmm.....???

Ok folks, let's recap here; but, before I begin, I want to say I am in no way trying to offend anyone, but you guys have no idea how hilarious this is from a 3rd person's view.

Check out what I found its a new Kingdumb Hearts game
NOT MUSHROOM KINGDOM. Its called Kingdom Hearts Remix
It lookes wicked awsome says its coming out 3/27 2007 but I think that was for Japan but around here probably later.

/http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4itvyMRs9cM [COLOR] here it is
did I put this in the right section
what the.........why did that not not work.....and wheres my pink writing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4itvyMRs9cM ok did that work......yes it did......PHEW

That's just a LMAO post, sry. :lol:
Then why'd you act like it was a fact? Geez, give KH fans potentially fake hope why don't you....
Someone apologize....:lol:
Enano just leave her alone, she's a girl, respect her.
Yes, she shouldn't be flamed, but she shouldn't be treated any different as an intellectual. Physically she should be handled more careful, but when your debating she shouldn't be treated as if she was 5 yrs. old.
Is she 9 or something, why must everyone act like she's some kind of damsel in distress? Must be the pink font then!
LMAO at the bolded.
As you can see by everything posted here I didn't do anything the slightest bit wrong, enano.
And so begins the 'enano' debate.
me an enano? lol no, not at all, I'm 1.85 m tall or so...your nickname almost says enano, just take out the second "e" that's why I call you that but really I don't kniow if you are one or not...how tall are you?
Lol, enano....
So is that some kind of predjudice word to degrade shorties?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Just so you know most little people are offended by the term midget, they prefer little people. Calling a little person a midget is like calling a Mexican a beaner.
Bad Axtlar! :nono:.....:lol:
She should be treated differently in certain respects, but for the most part your right...
Ummmm.....???
too many big words or does the cat have your tongue?
.......Too many big words......sorry.

Again, i'm sry if any of you are offended in any way, like, "ssbb_lover thinks he can just make fun of us! arrgghh! :mad5:" Especially cuz' I just made good friend with Wii-Girl, etc.

I agree, this thread is funny,it has everything but what the title suggests.

Axtlar said:
I agree, this thread is funny,it has everything but what the title suggests.
Heh, ya. I found a lot of funny stuff on Wiichat today. :D Kinda brightened my day up.

.........**sigh**....
your not helping guys....:( :sad: :(

Back