Left 4 Dead Thread

Looks like someone found a glitch already for Lighthouse. #1 on the leaderboards is listed as 34 hours lol

edit: Oh yeah and apparently after reaching the 14 min mark tanks spawn every second.

Kool ive downloaded it but havent had the time 2 play them......
Ill try them out tomorow! sounds fun

At ten minutes the smokers come a lot. Survival is really good though. Great work on Valve's part.

Naw I think you can search what difficulty you want. I would have sworn I searched on Expert. Hold on let me check...

Edit: Nvm, I guess it is all the same. I was lagging that game so maybe that's what it was. All I know is I died really fast.

Last edited:
After months of not playing L4D, I was able to try out survival yesterday with a couple of friends and I enjoy it too much. Especially in the cornfield. You all must try that out one day. It is so hectic and scary! lol.

Love L4D. My second favorite multiplayer game!

david here. but my interenet hasnt been up this wekk my dad forgot to pay the bill so. i dunno when ill have it. i downloaded survival mode at a mates house though and have been playing it offline at mine. best iv done with 3 A.I is 7:51 in no mercy streets

Survived about 6 minutes on No Mercy with the AI. Waiting until some of my friends hop on before I go for another run. Loving the update though.

No :( i have to go to my brothers to get on the net. iv lent im my xbox im there now. but i forgot to bring Left 4 dead. But then agan even if i did, you would never be on when i am. as im here around lunch time till 5 which, is around 7-12AM for you

im at my brothers now and iv bought Left 4 Dead. :) my brothers fiancee is currently playing Lego indianna jones but ill be able to get on later so if your on in next 3 or so hours ill be on probably if she lets me

Back