Left 4 Dead Thread

Also to be lucky to get it free. Hell, I'd wait a long time if it means getting the mode free.

i personally would have been willing to pay 400-800 points for it so im very happy its free.

BUT i think id rather have paid for it and they added 250 achievement points. as the only reason they couldnt is because its free.

i love the game well over 80 hours put into it. but id need new goals. i got my 1000 a long time ago. and id like an achievement of kill 100,000 infected. as the.re is no reason for me to play this now except pure fun, which it gives but i prefer pure fun, and a goal. of getting achievements

A Small piece of news here but good none the less.

Melee fatigue will be introduce as of April 21st.

no details are known but a few of my theories are

After each successive punch the time between punches will increase, so melle will slow down, With a recharge

OR

punching becomes weaker (doubt this one)

OR

you get a bar that after every punch it decreases slightly. and when it empties you have to wait for it to refill before you can punch again. bt if you stop punching it recharges slightly faster, so you aim to never let the bar empty, by not over punching. same idea as The turret overheating.

heres a link, no news there either just confirming it willl come 21st april.
http://www.oxm.co.uk/article.php?id=9160

My friend let me borrow L4D for a few days so if any1 wants 2 play add me!
Ama buy it soon tho

A Small piece of news here but good none the less.

Melee fatigue will be introduce as of April 21st.

no details are known but a few of my theories are

After each successive punch the time between punches will increase, so melle will slow down, With a recharge

OR

punching becomes weaker (doubt this one)

OR

you get a bar that after every punch it decreases slightly. and when it empties you have to wait for it to refill before you can punch again. bt if you stop punching it recharges slightly faster, so you aim to never let the bar empty, by not over punching. same idea as The turret overheating.

heres a link, no news there either just confirming it willl come 21st april.
http://www.oxm.co.uk/article.php?id=9160

Just to let you know the melee fatigue isn't going to effect campaign, only versus and survival.

David! we were doing the couch thing on death toll and we got the table on the boat too this time XD took us a total of 2 hrs

That punching thing is a stupid idea. For survival, it's cool yeah but for everything else, it sucks. Melee is the most important aspect of fighting off the zombies. If that info given is true, I think it'll piss off a lot of people.

Hey fun games David and DNR
Even tho we never beat it =p

yeah they were quite fun werent they.

im upset i wont be here when survival mode lands, i just hope d1nner could hold it for me :) but i dont expect him to after all i know how hard i would find it. maybe he could find enjoyment out of Versus until then? lol

oh n d1nner i posted stuff for you in the rockband GH thread

Telling you bring ur 360 with to Italy. It'll make the experience so much better!

maybe he could find enjoyment out of Versus until then? lol

tired of versus ill prolly just play WaW or buy Rock Band 2 till then lol

Dinner, I'll be up for WaW or L4D with you?

Back