List of games for virtual console and about.

Napalmbrain said:
Rare's owned by Microsoft now, so it's unlikely Nintendo could get the rights to distribute Rare games on the Virtual Console (there could be exceptions for the Donkey Kong and Star Fox games, since Nintendo owns those characters).
but doesnt Nintendo own the games that came out for the older consoles? since they did come out then. there are a few Rare games that i want to play on the VC (e.g. Starfox 64)

Mr_Stoukaph said:
but doesnt Nintendo own the games that came out for the older consoles? since they did come out then. there are a few Rare games that i want to play on the VC (e.g. Starfox 64)
:wtf: STARFOX 64 IS NOT A RARE GAME. STARFOX 64 WAS MADE BY NINTENDO:rolleyes: .

And any of you seen the date for that article? JANUARY 11th! That was before it was announced that the Genesis and PC Engine would be on there. IT STILL SAYS 'REVOLUTION' FOR GOD'S SAKE.

MetroidZ said:
thank goddddd, whats the point of a mockup on that, and they should have tried better.
There was a proper mock up by Nintendo at E3. It was like a menu where you scrolled through each console. It was white and it looked very sleak. You can see it here.

WiiGamer24 said:
:wtf: STARFOX 64 IS NOT A RARE GAME. STARFOX 64 WAS MADE BY NINTENDO:rolleyes:
i just thought that since starfox adventures was made by Rare that the older ones were. but DK 64 was Rare and other good games. i hope they will be there too

MetroidZ said:
DK shoulda been made by nintendo in the first place.
He was. Rare just brought the franchise back to life.

Mr_Stoukaph said:
i just thought that since starfox adventures was made by Rare that the older ones were. but DK 64 was Rare and other good games. i hope they will be there too
We should see DK 64 on the Virtual Console as anything DK related belongs to Nintendo.

Last edited:
I want to play Goldeneye on VC.

Back