List of games for virtual console and about.

Thats why I hate Microsoft!:mad:

ok three things one at the starts it says it is a mockup and two one of the last pictures says dwonloading do not turn of system yet we know that that it is on 24/7 and three it says revolution not wii

Why couldn't Goldeneye be on there? Rare no longer owns the Bond license, so I see no reason why it couldn't be on the VC...unfortunately I doubt we will see Banjo-Kazooie or Perfect Dark though.

OH MY GOD! looking at that N64 list brings back so many memories! those are like the best games EVER! I LOVE THOSE GAMES!

Super Mario Bros.: 500...stars?!

Upon looking at the Catalog mock-up, I immediately noticed the Stars with the number 500 in them. What do you suppose that's all about? :confused:

It wasnt the entire list.....my guess is the ones that they figure will be on it...or they know for sure will be on it....all the games i was planning on getting are on the list so STHHICK YO

i think the vc will have rare games, bcuz rare made the games but nintendo published it therfore ninteod has more oownership, being how those rare games and rae itself was EXCLUSIVE to nintendo, and i think everybody is getting confused about rare and starfox64...starfox 64 was by nintendo and starfox ADVENTURES was by rare, there heres the link.. http://www.rareware.com/

Back