Logitech Wii Keyboard

sprinter

WiiChat Member
Mar 14, 2009
Iowa U.S.A.
Wii Online Code
8622-4911-2881-8614
I just wanted everybody to know, they are now $29.99 at GameStop. First time I saw them a few weeks ago, they were $49.99 and I wouldn't pay that much. I saw they were now lower priced, so I grabbed the last one. Makes sending e-mail and using the Internet Channel a LOT easier. Highly recommended.

I just wanted everybody to know, they are now $29.99 at GameStop. First time I saw them a few weeks ago, they were $49.99 and I wouldn't pay that much. I saw they were now lower priced, so I grabbed the last one. Makes sending e-mail and using the Internet Channel a LOT easier. Highly recommended.

Thanks I might pick one up when I get my wii back from the Big N, My wii is in for repairs my wii motor as flipped out on me, the motor spins louder & louder whenever I put in a CD.

Thanks again for the heads up on the logitech keyboard this will make typing on animal crossing and emailing on internet channel a heck of a lot easier :)

Yeah $29.99 is still a little steep IMO, but it's not horrible if you use it, it's worth it. The original price of $49.99 was ridiculous. It has some dedicated keys specifically for the Wii, which makes it nice to use. Forgot to mention in my original post, the keyboard is wireless.

Back