Long time no "see".

hotpotato78 said:
Big brother you have ditch me for couple days lmao what happen the bees got you on the honey. But hey wii chat forum isn't that important. School come first, we don't want mom getting on your butt. " she might tap that a$$" lmao........ everythings been cool though big bro. trying to keep my sexy going.

wtf?

welcome bak(again),thought u died,blah blah blah,yea

u didnt miss n e thing tho

kiraownsurmom said:
wtf?

welcome bak(again),thought u died,blah blah blah,yea

u didnt miss n e thing tho
thanks. i don't show myself for a while and people assume i am dead? what is the world coming to?

yeah its sad that they would think that lol

but what's the problem kiraownsurmom, didnt i just buck with you in a thread already in the ps3 section?

hotpotato78 said:
yeah its sad that they would think that lol

but what's the problem kiraownsurmom, didnt i just buck with you in a thread already in the ps3 section?
so whats going on here then little bro?

sorry about that it was My god the Wii owns that was gettin on my nerves earlier.... sorry about that kiraownsurmom.... because if that was the other dude i was about to freak out

but i dont have a problem with kiraownsurmom. But my god the wii was making me sick earlier he still hasn't responded anymore. but i saw kiraownsurmom somewhere earlier, he's cool though

Last edited:
kiraownsurmom said:
er...tnx but,i NEVER post in the ps3 or x-box forum(unless theres a retard 2 be dealt wit)

Yeah i know i see around the thread a few times though. But yeah you are cool. i can't remember me looking at one of your post and saying he's stupid... But yeah some of the sony fanboys need to be dealt with though lmao

Back