loose cannaons face

The_Loose_Cannon said:
541681771_m.jpg
Not my style of photographs....I prefer
The_Loose_Cannon said:
Those two look better than the first one. The first one makes you look slutty while these other two make you look normal and down home.

viperjason said:
Not my style of photographs....I prefer

Those two look better than the first one. The first one makes you look slutty while these other two make you look normal and down home.

the first one is my favorite lmao i never do that with my hair or makeup. so i played "vixen" that day

however the eyeliner was the hardest to take off when i was done ;)

i love the second pic of me and my bf. i look like that everyday. just a bit of makeup to highlight my face and get rid of dark circles/redness.

the last one is NO makeup i hate that one but i look semi decent there so i tolerate it :p

thanks for the comments :)

FR. said:
You look like my computer teacher from 8th grade...:lol:

is that a good thing or a bad thing? im scared lol

TacosPart2 said:
Wait guys, she really is a cop. She got me banned.

Whatever you do don't mess with her.

sarcasm is not a good color for you

lets play ban tacos again for trolling:rolleyes:

Honestly dude.

A sincere apology. I was just playing around. I thought you could have a sense of humor about it. Why do you take such offense?

TacosPart2 said:
Honestly dude.

A sincere apology. I was just playing around. I thought you could have a sense of humor about it. Why do you take such offense?

because "dude" i dont take kindly to the humerous joke which youve blatently attacked me for in the past. had you actually made a more sincere apology id get the humor in this now but i dont at all.

youre a bit too late and youre banned so learn to deal

Honestly, did it really hurt your feelings? I never really thought it did.

I never said anything abusive or rude. I thought it was obvious that it was a joke. I was trying to "play detective".

making another account becuase you got banned? :S

The first picture is a bit :S you got all dressed up an got a gun and posed, doesnt seem right, and is that hair dye :p

the other ones look good, down to earth, not all posy and dressed up.

nice to see some faces going with the people.

Cpt.McCloud said:
making another account becuase you got banned? :S

The first picture is a bit :S you got all dressed up an got a gun and posed, doesnt seem right, and is that hair dye :p

the other ones look good, down to earth, not all posy and dressed up.

nice to see some faces going with the people.

im not all dressed up im actually wearing a mock turtle neck and thats not just any gun thats a kimber TLE <333 thats my first love hehe. and yes that IS a dye job. i miss being blonde though. but its too expensive to upkeep so back to brown it stays.

trust me i never have that much makeup on i like being plain jane :)

tacos has been reported yet again

TacosPart2 said:
Honestly, did it really hurt your feelings? I never really thought it did.

I never said anything abusive or rude. I thought it was obvious that it was a joke. I was trying to "play detective".

whats with the petty attempt of plea bargining? youre banned and youre reported yet again dont make i0n ban your IP from the site because you seem to be pushing your luck.

you didnt hurt my feelings at all but you got on my nerves and thats 10 times worse

troll another wii forum this one isnt for you anymore

thank you

Its good to that in people. that they arnt afaird to go plan ;)

shows that they arnt vein i suppose, and having to patrol streets from 12 a.m. to 8 a.m. to protect other people definatly shows that they can be sefless:cornut:

ottoman said:
i prefer the first picture...you look much better in it.

i look slutty hahahaha. thats the general concensous. :lol: but thank you

i look more like the last pics. thats the real me without all the fakeup. too much makeup is fake. i cant stand being fake. i look cute enough i dont need to look like my worst fear (clowns!)

Back