I will be ordering it on friday here is what i am getting with it:
1gb of ram
80gb hhdd
(probably 100gb external )
wireless mouse and keyboard
And maybe .MAC STILL NOT SURE ON THAT ONE

sO DO YOU THINK THATS GOOD
AND WHAT DO YOU THINK OF .MAC

Are you getting a Mac Mini or a full Mac?

It sounds good for a Mac mini, spec wise

CPU?

Robin says you should get .MAC according to him it's good

FR. said:
And you can run OS 9 games on your OS 10/X by going to Preferences>Classics.
Only if you have a PPC. They ditched classic with the switch to Intel.

the_flood502 said:
Apple Inc Computers: 4 - 63 Known viruses

It doesn't name them i'm afraid =(

Microsoft Computers: around 140,000 known Viruses (i dunno where Mac got 100,000 from =S lol - there are clearly more )

it's a lot, i know... but i've never got one of them =S (i use AVG free and Windows firewall)
If you would read my posts, I specifically said OS X. That is just all Apple Computers.

the_flood502 said:
Are you getting a Mac Mini or a full Mac?
Full Mac? What the hell is a full Mac?

To all you claiming about viruses, The thing is You DO have viruses but no antivirus because mac is so cocky. another thing is i hear alot of Mac fanboys talk **** about Windows, BUT YOU RUN WINDOWS ALSO so obviously you dont think too much of yourself, plus that windows will still get viruses.
Anyway im in a AV class and we went to nationals in Las Vegas. Some Mac fanboy was blabbing about how great his mac was and bashing or PCs and whatnot. So a guy Sits down on this Fanboys mac spends about 2 minutes clicking and typing and now he has a Virus which he has no Software to rid himself of. " Well now you can just shut the hell up cant you?" We all laughed and then left him to himself as he contiplated buying a new mac to replace is busted one.

fatalorgasm92 said:
To all you claiming about viruses, The thing is You DO have viruses but no antivirus because mac is so cocky. another thing is i hear alot of Mac fanboys talk **** about Windows, BUT YOU RUN WINDOWS ALSO so obviously you dont think too much of yourself, plus that windows will still get viruses.
Anyway im in a AV class and we went to nationals in Las Vegas. Some Mac fanboy was blabbing about how great his mac was and bashing or PCs and whatnot. So a guy Sits down on this Fanboys mac spends about 2 minutes clicking and typing and now he has a Virus which he has no Software to rid himself of. " Well now you can just shut the hell up cant you?" We all laughed and then left him to himself as he contiplated buying a new mac to replace is busted one.

LMAO... i wonder what site it was ^^... (Note to self find site...)

fatalorgasm92 said:
Please, all you people that insist that OS X has viruses, point one out and I will admit that it does. Until then... I don't "talk **** on Windows", and yes I do use Windows, but very rarely and I prefer Mac. As for the story, that sounds like complete bullshit.

Lol
well I like windows so that wont happen t me hopefully (gullp)
If it did i would F***** kill the person

paintba||er said:

Please, all you people that insist that OS X has viruses, point one out and I will admit that it does. Until then... I don't "talk **** on Windows", and yes I do use Windows, but very rarely and I prefer Mac. As for the story, that sounds like complete bullshit.

People ignore what they can't believe.

paintba||er said:

I didnt say you specifically Talk ****, just many people do. If you are stating directly that OS X has No viruses then that is very ignorant. No you probably wont get one just by doing normal dling and surfing because there are so few. But IT can get viruses as i said. They can be applied by simply sitting down and putting one in. I got out of my Spyware and Viruses class but i was in it long enough to know that everything gets them. The most stable OS there is is definitely Linux but Linux isnt pretty and only good for making servers really.... Anyway dont tell me I lied you dont know who i am or where i have been. Just because you dont want to believe your amazing apple doesnt have viruses doesnt mean I am lying.

fatalorgasm92 said:
I didnt say you specifically Talk ****, just many people do. If you are stating directly that OS X has No viruses then that is very ignorant. No you probably wont get one just by doing normal dling and surfing because there are so few. But IT can get viruses as i said. They can be applied by simply sitting down and putting one in. I got out of my Spyware and Viruses class but i was in it long enough to know that everything gets them. The most stable OS there is is definitely Linux but Linux isnt pretty and only good for making servers really.... Anyway dont tell me I lied you dont know who i am or where i have been. Just because you dont want to believe your amazing apple doesnt have viruses doesnt mean I am lying.
I'm not an idiot that will refuse to believe something negative against a product that I like. Nor am I loyal to any companies. I know OS X has some security issues and many other flaws, but as far as my knowledge there is no viruses. Now you keep insisting that there is, but you have absolutely no proof. If you find one, I will take back everything that I have said about there not being viruses, and admit I was wrong. So why don't you do that? Probably because you can't.

Back