mario party 8 help!!!

lisamercer

WiiChat Member
Jul 6, 2007
i cant seem to get my second wiimote to register its self, for multi player games:yikes:
will somebody please help me with connecting my second wiimote :smilewinkgrin:

lisamercer said:
i cant seem to get my second wiimote to register its self, for multi player games:yikes:
will somebody please help me with connecting my second wiimote :smilewinkgrin:

try connecting it before you load MP8

a couple other people have had this problem... have you tried restarting the console with the game in it? also try taking out the batteries and resyncing. could be a problem with the game...

so if that doesnt work...since i already opened it, can i return it?

I also had that issue at one point, I just kept trying everything callme.nasty recommended and it eventually worked. If it doesn't just take his advice and return the game. I worked at best buy so as long as the game is defective they have to exchange it for you.

Try it with other games?

Did you try it with Wii Sports or any other game? If the remote works with any other game, I would think the remote is NOT the problem.

I had a similar problem getting my second remote to work with Tiger Woods. I think the answer there was to have the 2nd remote ON before selecting the second player in TW's.

i have tried to use it with wii sports and it works fine :)
so i guess its the game :(

Hi We bought the game today and also have the same problem (can't get more that one wiimote to connect).
We've reset the console with game in, changed batteries and tried coniguration with game in but still no luck.
BTW other wiimotes work fine in wii play and wii sports..

Costachick

....i found out the problem, theres a big red button underneath a flap that says synch and you hold that in for like 5 minutes and then both wiimotes show up :)

Wade said:
Do people not read instruction manuals to resolve their problems these days?

I read it twice thats why I searched the net looking for the answer..lol..

Anyway I fixed my problem, whilst in the game I clicked the 'home' button on the main remote and then added the second remote I have to do this everytime..

costachick said:
I read it twice thats why I searched the net looking for the answer..lol..

Anyway I fixed my problem, whilst in the game I clicked the 'home' button on the main remote and then added the second remote I have to do this everytime..
Not if you sync the remote properly.

Back