Mario Party 8 Mini Games

downinit

WiiChat Member
Dec 28, 2006
I just bought the game last night. I planned to have some people over tonight, and was hoping we could play. Is there a way to unlock all the mini-games without having to go through the game?

lol. It is just frustrating. The game is designed to be played with friends and supposed to be excellent in a "party" environment, yet you have to sit down and grind through it to get the games you want...

good luck grindin' through all the stages man. iim also in the same situation.

I have it preordered 2 weeks ago and it was finally scheduled to be shipped today. :wtf:
It seems I cannot play it with my friends tomorrow night. Oh well, we have to take turns to play Raymond Raving Rabbids then.

downinit said:
I just bought the game last night. I planned to have some people over tonight, and was hoping we could play. Is there a way to unlock all the mini-games without having to go through the game?

Just play a game of 50 turns, you'll unlock at least 40 games that way.

Yay, someone who doesn't seem to be completely oblivious to my posts. Its been happening all day today, I thought something was wrong. :lol:

No but there are like 68 minigames without you unlocking any so you could still play a ton.

Back